Chapter 9

//Time Skipp brought to you by Nastasia punishing O'Chunks... again..//

(Y/N)'s POV

Can't O'Chunks quit yelling!? I stormed out my room and made my way in the dark meeting room.

"What are you yelling about!?" Mimi and I said in unison as I didn't even see she was in the room too complaining.

"Oh, that? Yeah I just had O'Chunks come up with a nice motivational tune." Said Nastasia as I didn't even see her too.

" Are you sure he's singing? He's sounds like a desperate cry for help." I said to Nastasia as she only lift her glasses up.

"He better be singing. And as punishment for getting beat by that hero AGAIN, I'm making him sing it 1,000 times." Nastasia said as Mimi and I looked at Nastasia in shock.

"1,000...1,000 TIMES?!" Mimi yelled as Nastasia nodded her head.

"Gosh, you're even evil then I thought! Hey, but enough with the chatting! So, where's the Count, huh? I wanna see him! He hasn't called me to go do anything, and I'm getting SOOOOOOOOOOO BORED!" Mimi complained.

"HEY, COUNT?" Someone then yelled. It was Mr. L as he walked in the room.

"My destructive little friend is all gassed up and itching to get back in action. Yes, Brobot is begging me to take him out. Say the word, and I'll roll out." Mr. L said as he stood on a platform.

"Yeah, great enthusiasm, but let's shelve the robot action plan for now, K'? " Nastasia said to Mr. L.

"The thing is, the count kinda left specific orders for us to stand by. Got that?" Nastasia announced.

"Finally. A break..." I whispered in relief.

"No Way! We're just supposed to wait here for that big, mean hero to come get us?" Mimi yelled as she sounded upset.

"So the Count doesn't need my services? Excellent. I'll just be off then." Mr.L said as he was about to walk out. Then, what surprised me and startled me, was Nastasia's yelling.

"YOU GO NOWHERE! We wait! It's the count's direct order! His word is absolute! Be a good little minion and DO NOT MOVE UNTIL TOLD!...K'? Thanks." She Yelled. Wow... never knew she can yell so loud... Then she walked out the room.

"But I'm boooooooooored!" Mimi complained.

"And Brobot craves his daily SMASH! I can't just loiter here. There's no action!" Mr.L also complained. Then there was laughter.

"Hard to say when you pine for sweet vengeance, isn't it?" A voice suddenly said. Then Dimentio appeared.

"The Count's orders are all absolute... completely without exception, yes?" Dimentio said.

"We shouldn't even think about a secret sneak attack. Perish the thought! Defeating the hero would please the count greatly... but we MUST follow orders!" Dimentio then said. He's up to something... but what? Mimi and Mr.L exchanged looks then looked back at Dimentio.

"Oopsie! I just remembered something real important I gotta do! Back in a jiffy! Bye!" Mimi then said as she just disappeared.

"Yeaaah... Yeah. I've, a... Got to go deflavorize the Brobot's uh... Flavorizer. I'll return once everything's up to code. L-ater Dimentio. L-ater (Y/N)." Mr. L said as he quickly walked off. Then Dimentio gave a quick laugh.

"My,my isn't that something. I do believe I should be moving on as well." He said. Then he disappeared. Wait did he just...Wait huh??? He did just set a mind trick on Mimi and Mr.L??? I think he did. Dang he's evil...that's hot. I ran out the room and ran over to Dimentio's room and knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" I heard.

"Dimentio its me."

"Me who?" He asked teasingly as I heard him coming towards the door.

" Its-a me Mario- DIMENTIO COME ON!" I yelled as I heard him laughing then opened the door.

" It was open you know."

"Well I don't just want to open it and see more then I intend to see."

"So, exactly why are you coming here to see me?" Dimentio asked.

"Back at that little minion meet I should call it. Did you just manipulate Mimi and Mr. L to do something their not suppose to without them knowing it?"

"And I thought I was more sneaky."

"Well that answers that question. So what are you up to Prankster?" I asked him.

"How do you know I do pranks? I haven't even set one up yet today..."

" Oh really? I was just playing but I now know... OOOH So you're the one who covered Mimi in paint!" I yelled.

" Well Mr. L was in it too but the idea was mine." Dimentio replied.

"Okay, Mr. Prankster."

"Anyways, may I ask you a question (Y/N)?"

"Knock yourself out." I simply said as I sat on his bed.

"Do you like anyone in the castle like, Like like?" He asked. Uh-oh! Should I tell him!?

"U-Uh, Well, I do... like someone... b-but I'm afraid to tell him..." I stuttered.

"Oh, well do you want me to help you confess? Here, I'll start by confessing the one I love." Dimentio said as he went up to his door and locked it, then he sat next to me.

"I'll start. I love the one I love because she's funny, cool to hang out with and cute. She yells at me sometimes but I laugh it off because it's cute to see her like that. She determined, smart, and very brave when it comes to a mission. When I first saw her, I was little at the time, maybe five or six. I was wearing a purple shirt with jeans. I was walking around the Mushroom Kingdom. The kingdom was having a celebration of some sort, that's when I saw her. She was with her two brothers, I wanted to talk to her, but when she turned her head my way, I teleported away. I was eager to talk to her the next day but I couldn't find her. That's...all I can really say." I looked at him dumbfounded. So that's the boy I saw ten years ago. It was him and he loved me. Oh my god... We have feelings for each other.

"Dimentio I-"

"Sorry (Y/N), May you wait here please? I'll be back." He didn't give me time to answer and teleported away.

"I Love you..." Was what I was about to say to him...

So close...

Dimentio's POV

My plan has to be successful. I would've let (Y/N) speak to me but then the plan will be foiled. I almost admitted my confession to her. She probably might know I like her due to that she was the girl. I was so close to tell her "I love you"...

So close...