Chapter 15

"How did you do it..." Super Dimentio said as the head of the robot was on the floor... Defeated. Before I said anything, my head started to hurt. I felt like my head was going to burst. I silently held the pain in as I started having flashbacks... Flashbacks of most of my time with Dimentio... To the day we met, to this day...

~~~~~~~~
"Come on slowpoke."

"Hey! I'm not slow! I don't have powers like you ya know."

"So you don't, wanna come see the fight?......"

...
..
..
..
..

"Now look, you two behave..."

"You're one funny girl I must say (Y/N)."

"Why thank you The Pleaser of crowds, the master of dimensions, the one and only... Dimentio!"

"Remember the name well (Y/N). Remember it well......."

...
...
...

"What a pretty Necklace (Y/N)."

"I'll be wearing this half while you have that half."

" Lovers apart but always together......."

..
..
..
..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Lovers apart but always together.." That sentence started to repeat over and over in my head. Before thinking, I hurried and pulled Dimentio and Luigi out of the Head, right before it exploded. Luigi got up first then looked around confused.

"Eh... Huh? What am I doing here?" Luigi asked. Then I heard Dimentio groaning in pain softly. He lifted his head up and looked around the area, as his masked was split into two, right down the middle.

"I'm... Alive..? But... Why?" Dimentio asked as he then looked at me.

" You're alive because I want you to be, Dimentio. I love you, we're always together, right?" I said to him as I hugged him. He hesitantly hugged me back and I heard small and soft sobs from Dimentio.

"I am so sorry, (Y/N)..." Dimentio whispered as he began to make me cry.

"Shut up you idiot. I love you no matter what." I whispered back to him as we broke the hug and stood up.

"Hey, look!" I heard The Princess shout as she pointed to the Chaos Heart. As we all stared at the heart, it disappeared slowly out of sight. Then... I heard Dimentio collapse on the ground next to me as I hurried and knelt down next to him. He groaned in pain as he clutched his stomach.

"D-Dimentio! A-Are you okay!?" I yelled as everyone gathered around us, worried. I moved his arms where he was covering his stomach. He was injured badly as I saw that there was a deep cut on his stomach... that's now bloodshot red...

"(Y-Y/N).." I heard his shaky voice say.

"Dimentio no!!! D-Don't leave me!" I yelled out as started to cry. The explosion from that things head... I didn't save him in time...

" D-Dimmy your going to be okay! I promise! We all promise! You're not going to end your game in front of us!!!" I yelled as I got the scarf that I was wearing and wrapped it tightly around Dimentio so that the bleeding would stop. The Count, Mimi, and O'Chunks then appeared as I saw that O'Chunks was carrying Nastasia who was still unconscious in his arms.