Chapter 14

(Y/N)'s POV

" D-Dimentio?!" I yelled as I held Luigi's arm like a kid, kinda frighten. Why wouldn't I be frighten? He literary just Ended a person's game right there, on the spot!

"Did you miss me my dear?~"

"You're... Alive?!" I yelled. I was so confused. Yeah, Hurray he's alive! But he ended a person's game?! What?!?!

"Ha ha, Of course! This is my moment! Even if the count dies, the Chaos Heart won't disappear if I continue to control it! But I needed the power of the Pure Hearts to beat him... I couldn't do that on my own. So I had the heroes do all of the sweaty labor for me. And they even used their Pure Hearts to defeat Count Bleck! If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe them one." Dimentio said. This isn't him... This isn't the Dimentio I know and love.. Or... Is this the true side of the Jester...? That I never saw...

" What are you saying?!" Tippi yelled as I can tell by her voice that she was confused, just like me.

"I'm saying you no longer have value to me, so I'm ending your games. They're all yours, Mr.L!" Dimentio then said as he snapped his fingers. Luigi pulled me off of his arm and then started to move forward. Luigi himself did not know what was going on. Then, he started flapping his arms. Oh no... I thought Nastasia's hypothesis wore off! How is this possible?!

"Uh...oh. Why am I flapping my arms! Oh, this...This isn't good!" Luigi yelled. Dimentio snapped his fingers once more and a Floro Sprout appeared on top of Luigi's head.

"I AM MR.L!" Luigi yelled.

"Master Dimentio... What is your bidding?" Luigi then said. He couldn't control himself. The Floro Sprout was taking over him!

" When... Did this happened?!" Bowser boomed. Dimentio then started to speak.

"When I sent Luigi here, I planted a seed in the fertile soil of his unconscious... And now that seed has sprouted spectacularly! Mr.L... Run along now and get ready for your big entrance." Dimentio Said as Luigi nodded and walked away.

" Dimentio... Why are you doing this?!" I yelled.

" Ah, (Y/N), I'm doing this for us! Once I have full power of the Chaos heart I'll become King of this world. I'll become a King of my own creation! But, every king needs a queen, of course.."

"A... Queen..?" I asked hesitantly. He got closer to me as everyone else stepped back. Dimentio stopped Levitating in front of me and caressed my cheek.

"Will you be my queen, (Y/N)? Think of the things we can do together in our new world. All the power we can have..."  Dimentio said as he then got closer to my ear.

"Don't you want the 'Perfect world' you've always wanted?" He purred in my ear as it gave me chills up my spine.

"(Y/N)! Don't do it!" I heard Tippi yell.

"What's it going to be?" Dimentio asked as I looked at him then back at my...

Family...

"Dimentio, I.....will not be your queen... If you loved me you will really think what will make me happy. Being together makes me happy Dimentio. Being with around my friends and family makes me happy! But, destroying worlds and breaking apart family... doesn't make me happy... That's not my dream world... I decline your offer with no regrets, Dimentio. I'm sorry.. "

I feel like I'm making a tough choice but... This is what I choose...

"...And I thought we were on this together... no bother though. It's just as I thought." Dimentio said as he started levitating again, but... he sounded a bit... upset..

"..Now... Ladies and gentlemen... Get ready for the greatest magic show you'll ever see!" Dimentio announced as he activated the Chaos Heart. The Heart floated and was now surrounded by dark aurora. With a bright flash the heart created a monster of some sort. It had Luigi's head but kinda had the body of Dimentio... or at least his clothing... 

"Luigi?!" Bowser boomed as we all stared at the... thing.

"The dark Prognosticus says he's the ideal host for the power of the Chaos Heart. And now I'm going to add my own power to this spicy little concoction." Dimentio said.

"No... Stop!" Count Bleck yelled, still on the floor weak. In a flick of a wrist, Dimentio made him, Nastasia, And Tippi disappear.

"Count Bleck! You looked so tattered and pathetic, I nearly forgot about you. I'll squeeze the life out of you later. Just wait over in that Dimension, OK? Great." Dimentio said as I gave a him a quick glare. He then merged his powers with the Chaos Heart as he said he would...

"Now the Chaos heart is mine! I will use this to destroy all worlds... and create perfect new ones! So, Shall we get started? Now, I have all I need...to become king of all worlds!" Super Dimentio said as he began to aim at Mario and Us. We all tried to our attacks but there was no impact what so ever. Super Dimentio then started laughing at us.

" I am now invincible! There is nothing you can do! And now it is time for the destruction to begin... Let it begin with you  first, as you all wallow in helplessness like upside down turtles!" Super Dimentio Boomed as we still all tried our attacks. After what seemed like hours, still nothing happened!

" Guys! None of our attacks are doing anything!" I yelled as I dodged one of the attacks.

"No Kidding!" Bowser yelled back at me. I still couldn't seem to believe it though.  Was this Dimentio's plan the whole time? Is this really... Game over..? No... there has to be a way to stop this... There has to be... 

"Hmph... lets stop wasting time and finish this, shall we? Ciao!" Super Dimentio said. Just as he was about to obliterate us, there was two quick bright flashes that blinded me for a second. As soon as my eyes opened I saw what I called a miracle.

"WHAT?! The Pure Hearts?! But I thought you wasted them all fighting Count Bleck!" Super Dimentio exclaimed.

"What's... Happening?! Im... Not invincible anymore..." He said kinda confused.

"Now's our chance... The pure hearts have given us power! Lets get him!" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned and saw Tippi at Mario's side once again. We can defeat him..

"Lets go!!!"