Chapter 7

Dimentio's POV

"OMG OMG OMG!" Mimi said repetitively while fangirling.

"Mimi Shut up!" I yelled as I was now embarrassed under my mask. I've should of just walked away...

"Aw don't worry Dimentio! I'm not going to tell. If you want, Nastasia and I will see if she likes you too!"

"You Will do that For me?"

"If you want." Mimi said. I had to think of this... But is it possible for (Y/N) to like someone such as me? I looked at Mimi as she looked back at me jumping a bit. I nodded hesitantly and Mimi squealed again then ran to Nastasia's room. I quickly walked to (Y/N)'s room. I knocked on the door.

"Go ahead doors open!" I heard as I opened her door.

"Finally! What took you so long? Did Mimi almost kill you? Did you even tell her?" (Y/N) asked.

"Kinda and No." I replied.

"Well, what are you going to tell the Count?"

"The truth of course." I simply said to her.

"Okay then, let's go then. Mimi probably told everyone we're back." (Y/N) said as she walked out her room with me following behind. We were halfway down the hallway when Mimi and Nastasia walked in front of us. Nastasia took a quick glance at (Y/N) and I and giggled with Mimi. She told her, I know she did...

"Hey (Y/N), got a minute?" Nastasia asked.

"Uh sure, Dimentio you can go ahead. I'll catch up." (Y/N) said as Mimi and Nastasia basically dragged her to Mimi's room.

(Y/N)'s POV

Mimi's room was so girly. It was mostly pink and I noticed a lock on her closet. That has to be where her diary is located.

"So (Y/N), how's being Dimentio's partner?" Nastasia asked me.

"It's actually going great. I actually enjoy being his partner, we get along great." I simply replied. Then, Mimi and Nastasia started to giggle. 

"Think you have, you know, feelings for him?" Mimi asked inquisitively . I looked at her dumbfounded. I HAVE been feeling strange when I'm around him... is this...like ...part of having... feelings?

" Is being... how do you say this... Nervous around him count as feelings?" I asked. They both looked at each other and laughed.

"You're joking right?" Mimi asked. I just looked at them as Mimi face turned from smiling to a dumbfounded looked.

"OMG YOU'RE NOT!!!" Mimi yelled. Then, she squealed. Like, loud. Nastasia started squealing too and they both started Fangirling.

"Girl you like Dimentio!" Nastaisa then said as I just stared in shock.

"How did you not know that feeling different around a guy means you like them?" She then asked. I just looked at her. Is that what that really meant?

"Oh no don't tell me you never experienced love before!?" Mimi then bellowed. I just shook my hands, now afraid of her for some reason.

"Mimi that's actually good! She might be actually experiencing true love!" Nastasia said to Mimi. Mimi squealed again.

"Okay enough talk. Count Bleck might be waiting for us to speak about you and Dimentio's defeat." Nastasia then said seriously.

"How did you know?" I asked.

" I have my ways, now let's go" She said as she walked out the room first with Mimi and I following close behind. She was right. The Count, Dimentio, and O'Chunks was already there in the dark room. I stood on the same platform as Dimentio as Mimi stood on the one below but in front of us.