o n e // 5 0 5

Song: 505 by Artic Monkeys

Y/n Pov

  "Dude get up we gotta go, the bus leaves in five," Malcolm said while shaking my shoulders.  I fluttered my eyes in confusion and slide out of bed in to sweatpants. (haha kinda a lord of the rings ref.)

"Yeah yah," I say as I slip on my shoes checking my phone: 5:05 a. m. 

"Where are we going first," I asked Malcolm.

"Columbia, Missouri I think." he heaved his bag on is shoulder.

Cool a three hour drive.

I grab my bag that I swear weighs a buck-fifty. And try to swing it over my shoulder. Thump. 

"Owww," said a person. It's Finn. He's clutching is stomach and laughing.

"Oh my god I'msofuckingsorry. Ididnt meanto-"

"Y/n it's okay," he chuckled and took my bag as he got on the bus. 

Wow what a dude

^(this is kinda what it looks like ig)

I climbed on behind Finn and laid myself out on the couch in the back. I close my eyes and let the darkness become one with me.  I felt more tired and heavier. 

Then my chest felt tight and heavy, I open my eyes, "Finn, what the hell." He was sitting on top of me.

He chuckled, "There's no where else to sit."

I lifted up so he could have a seat. He sits by my head so I lay my cabeza on his legs. He blushes and runs his hand through my hair. 

I close my eyes and become tired I feel the melatonin kicking back in. And the darkness covers me like a sheet. And before I know it I'm asleep.

Finn Pov

She was out cold.

She's so beautiful.

Her complexion is of a goddess. One that I swear has stole my heart.

Gorgeous was the one word that could  describe her.  Inside and out. Even though we don't talk much I still fancy her. But not in a gross i-wanna-feel-her up kinda stuff.  It's more than that it's

respectful.

I think I love her.  But that sounds ridiculous  I barely know her

This is really short I know I just didn't want you guys to wait for an actual part for much longer 💕 Don't forget to vote!
~Kiley