twelve || T e e n a g e B l u e

Y/n pov

I woke up to a sharp turn that Eddie (bus driver) made, that forced me to roll onto the floor. Finn shot up from his bed and hit his head on the bunk above him. He grabbed his forehead and I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"It's not funny Y/n. That really hurt," he got up and sat on the floor with me, "you okay princess?"

I smiled and felt my face heat up. His hand found mine and he played with the ring on my finger. "Yeah, I'm okay, kinda a fun way to start my day."

He laughed and put me in a headlock as he noogied my head, "Finn, Finnie, Finnlard, you're gonna mess my hair up."

"There's no way I can make your bed head worse," Finn chuckled. And I rolled my eyes and pulled a hairband off my wrist and but my hair up into a messy bun.

I sat with my hands in my lap, thinking. (hey ferb)What the hell out we going to do today? My mind went straight(as mine can go lol[im pan]) to netflix.

"Hey Finnnnnlarrdd? Do you want to have a Jaws marathon?" I drug out his name just to annoy him. He stopped fiddling with my ring. He put his arm under my legs and the mid of my back to pick me up. I nuzzled my head into the crevice of his neck.

"I take this as a yes?" I laugh and snort at the end. Finn looked at me and giggled, "What the fuck, i didn't know shane dawson was on the bus."

I started to fake cry, "i don't piss in a bottle Finnlard."

I heard someone in the back shuffle, "Can you two shut the fuck up it's like four in the morning. Not everyone smokes crack for breakfast."

"Actually it's three in the morning, Malcom." Finn sat me down on the couch and i was, in all seriousness, trying to hold back a laugh. He sat next to me and and laid his head on my shoulder with is left arm reaching over me. Malcom rolled his eyes and went back to his bed.

I grab the computer and click on netflix. Finn types in Jaws and all three pop up and he clicked on the original.

15 minute time skip

My head lays on his chest, i listen to him breathe in and out and is heartbeat faster when the music tenses up. I look up at him and kiss his jaw, he smiles and kisses the top of my head. I stratal my legs across his lap and he moved the laptop to the side.

I kissed his nose, then his cheeks and made my way to his lips and i passionately kiss him. I pull away, Finn pouts, I kiss up and down his jawline. He laughed, "That kinda tickles."

I look at him, "You're such a dork, I love you."

"I love you too, ms. future wolfhard," he said suggestingly.

"We're not engaged Finnie," I giggled at him.

"I know but I just thought you should know my intentions," he smirked. I made him lay down and i laid on top of my head of him. "I see what your doing," he smiled and started kissing me.

"No i'm just tired, Finnie. But don't give your hopes up though Wolfhard."

I hope you guys like this chapter. I kinda didn't know what do bc it's just them driving to NY.

I'm kinda pissed rn bc my sister and i were talking about how we hope we die soon and my mom was like "oh *insert sisters name* we can get you help, like a therapist."

Like wtf bitch i legit have symptoms anxiety, depression, and ptsd(from sexual harassment) and you've never suggested get medication or therapy.

anyways ily guys and i'm gonna bless you with some ezra miller and robert sheehan gifs

~Blake  💕

~Blake 💕