t e n || P a r a c e t a m o l

I was thinking about giving you guys my personal instagram @. should I?

And I also realized I haven't been giving you guys the pov soooo...

general pov

For the past three weeks we've been to three other states.

illinois
indiana
michigan

At all the concerts, Finn has had to sit and not interact with the fans. He's been really bummed out about all of this.

But tonight was going to be different, Finn, his strength back, was going to so something drastic. And give something away that could only be given to one person: Y/n.

Finn Pov
~After show~

My hands were shaking so bad, I'm just so nervous. What if y/n doesn't like it. I pulled out a box from my jacket pocket and opened it.

I've been planning to give her the promise ring ever since I got out of the hospital

I've been planning to give her the promise ring ever since I got out of the hospital. I just couldn't bear the thought of her being with someone else.

I placed the box back in my pocket. I seen her walk out of the tour bus.

"Hey Y/n! Wait up." I ran up on her, wrapping my arms around her waist. Her close to me, makes me warm, she makes me feel save.

"Finnie," she giggled, "whatcha need buttercup?" The fur of her jacket tickles my nose.

"I-I ahm, do you want to go get dinner," I stammered.

"Just us, Finn?" She turns around and looks up at me smiling, her hand around my waist.

She's so perfect.

"Yeah, just us. Do you wanna walk? There's a 50s themed diner a couple blocks away."

"Yeah," she intertwines her fingers with mine. "Let's go frogger."

We walk in comfortable silence. The warmth of her finger tips touching mine made the cold feel nonexistent.

I felt something wisp on my face.

snow

I looked down at Y/n and snowflakes decorate her hair. She looks up, I feel my face heat up.

"It's snowing," her face lit up. The cold has been nipping at her nose and the apples of her cheeks turning them rosey.

I gripped her hand in mine and kissed it. She looked up at me with her dazzling eyes, that I can't help but practically drown in.

this is the worst time to not be able to swim

Y/n Pov

This time on tour has been the best time I've had, in a long time. With mom being sick we never really got to go out and do cool stuff.

I'm just so lucky to have Finn to show the things I've never been able to see before.

We made our way to a booth, as I was sitting down my hip hit the table, "Fuck me."

Finn perked up, "I've been called."

I glared at him. He smiled, "I'm kidding babe."

~skip to hotel~

I laid on the bed looking like a Patrick Star all bloated. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Finn pov

She lays on the bed with her legs dangling of the edge of the bed. I kneeled by her and laid my head on her legs.

She sat up and looked at me with her groggy face. She then proceeded to cup my face with her hands, "¿Si amor?"

My body felt heavy with anxiety. I then pulled the box out of my pocket. Her eyes lit up with surprise.

"Woah what," I hushed her.

"Y/n, I love you so much. To the moon and back, fuck that, to the next solar system and back. Once I got out of the hospital I knew, Y/n, I knew that you, you my darling were one that I didn't want to leave my side. You're a talented, beautiful, hilarious girl. And I just wanted to promise that I'll love you unconditionally for now on out."

Word vomit is all that was. There is so much more than that that I could have said but actual vomit was holding me back.

Her eyes watered, "You're such a cliché Wolfhard." She paused, oh no she's gonna decline.

"I love you, beyond words," her lip trembles as a tear slides down her face. I took the ring out of the box and placed it on her finger.

She grabbed me and pulled me on the bed and we laid there for the night, listening to a symphony of cars and our breaths.

"You're my version of paracetamol Y/n," I whispered as she was asleep.

I tried to write more in Finns pov and I kinda like it.

I want to explain the term ocean eyes bc I've seen some comments like well mine are like the oil spill of 10'. So ocean eyes to me it's more than the colour. It's eyes that you just can't stop looking at bc they're so damn beautiful and you feel like you can stop staring into them aka drowning in them.

~Blake 💕