n i n e || F r a g i l e

song: fragile by gnash ft wrenn

I followed the nurse down the hall my legs shakes with anticipation. The sound of my heels hitting the ground, made me anxious. She stopped and grabbed my hand, "He may be a little loopy from the morphine but it's wearing off."

I smiled and took a deep breath.

knock, kno c k, k n o c k

"It's your favourite homosapien, may I come in?" I smiled at him, his face lit up.

"Princess! Hiya," he practically yelled. All I could do is smile like a dummy with tears streaming down my face, "Hey don't cry babe."

I walked over to him and hugged him, he flinched some and I backed away, "sorry Finnie."

"It's okay love," he cupped my hands into his cold pair, "im okay, I promise."

"I just missed you so damn much, not hearing your voice, you hands on m-" I couldn't finish because of Finn's lips colliding in to mine. His tongue licked my bottom lip, asking for permission, and I gave it to him. I deepened the kiss. I could feel him grinning, I felt his hand run up the back of my shirt.

"Finn Wolfhard. We're in a hospital, there's legit a camera right there," I giggled pointing at the camera staring at us, "we're not trying to film a porno"

"I mea-" Finn intervened

"Finnie! Let's keep it pg-13 for now babe."

He rolled his eyes and scootched over for me to lay with him. I accepted his offer and laid my head on this shoulder. Our fingers interlock like puzzle pieces.

We're both so fragile, but it's always best to keep fragiles together.

Short, cute, simple. I hope you guys like this. The next chapter Finn will be out of the hospital and pretty much healed.

So the guy I've been talking about I have him in my art class. I was reaching for paint and I guess he was too and are hands touched and I kinda just melted into a a puddle of awkwardness, he started blushing I started blushing it was just ugh. It's so weird like he'll look at me whenever I'm working on a project and he'll quote a vines I love(way to my heart fyi) and i just smile and so does he and wow what a dood, i generally cant say this enough.

I forgot to show you guys, I had a stranger things themed birthday and

I forgot to show you guys,  I had a stranger things themed birthday and

pretty cool.

I love your guys sm the amount of comments and votes are crazy. So I'm gonna shout out some people who pretty much always do this rn.
pennyshys
REDDIEisreal (I agree)
t-toizer
There a shit load more but these are just wow amazing readers/followers

~Blake 💕