s e v e n || O r p h e u s U n d e r t h e I n f l u e n c e

song: orpheus under the influence by buttertones
teddy picker by artic monkeys

Warning:: underage drinking, gr*ping, slight drug usage

@ the party

Teddy Picker by Artic Monkeys is muffled through the doors. A guard stood at the door, "password."

"Vinyl," Jack said bluntly.

The buff guy opens the door, immediately the smell of daddy issues and pot filled my nose.

"My ladie," Finn motions me while bowing.

"My good sir," I say with an accent curtsy with my non-existent dress. I walk in, the bass vibrates the soles of my shoes.

"Hey I'm gonna go get a drink." I yelled over the crowd. Finn grabbed my hand as he went with me.

I fill a blue solo cup with the honey coloured liquid. Finn wrapped his arms around my waist and swayed to the slow song playing in the back. I turn around and dangled my hands around his neck.

He gave me a cheeky smile one that gave me the honey glows like no other. He kissed my forehead, then my cheek and on the lips a slow passionate kiss with the faint taste of rum.

A hand grabbed my ass that wasn't Finn. I turn around, "What the fuck dude?"

I see a guy, Jack Grazer. (I love this dude don't take any offense to this) He's clearly too drunk to function.

Finn glared at him, "Don't touch her like that Grazer"

"Like what? Like this." He grabs at my boob but I slap his hand before he could.

Before I knew it Finn mofo Wolfhard punched him in the jaw. I slammed my drink down my throat to prepare myself for this. I got in the middle of Jack and Finn, "Stop it! stop it you two."

Jack headbutt Finn. Finn was on the floor in a split of a second.

"Finn! He-Hey Hey Hey look at me. It's okay. It's gonna be okay."

Finn looked at me with pain in his eyes. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, "Finn! Finn?!"

The crowd scurry out of the party. I saw Jack joining the crowd.

coward.

"Somebody call an ambulance!"

I hope you guys liked this
issa cliffhanger

Okay you guys I'm thinking about changing my name to Blake bc I really hate me name.

Im just so tired of people saying,'hey Kiley' then I say 'yeah' and they respond 'not you Kiley the other one' in a snotty tone. so im always like

ANYWAYS, I'm slowly gonna get my friends to call me Blake

ANYWAYS, I'm slowly gonna get my friends to call me Blake. I got the name by only thinking gender neutral bc I think it really fits my personality you know:really flowing. anyways when I'm 18 I'll change my name legally to Blake :)

follow my photography/art account on insta: artsykiley or artsyblake idk when I'm gonna change all my usernames

My birthday is on Nov 13 y'all I'm gonna be writing cringy fanfics at 14 now

~Blake 💕