sixteen || the kids dont wanna go home

song: the kids don't wanna go home by declan mckenna

I hate mornings. I swear to god, some times one is harder to get up from than the other. And this is generally one of those days.

The weight of my mother's death has made me feel like shit. Thank atlantis, Finn is so supportive and makes sure i'm comfortable with going on tour and going out for stuff.

It makes me feel like an asshole though that i just left Mike and la abuela. But Mikey said it was okay, I just don't know how abuela will be with an angsty teen in the house now.

"Y/n?" Finn paused as he grabs my hand.
"You okay?"

I nod my in response, "Of course."
He gave me the i-know-you're-not-okay-but-also-i-don't-know-if-you're-okay look (we all know this look, fight me).

"I'm just stressed about Mikey and how abuela is going to handle him. I mean she really hasn't had any one living with her since mom moved out as teen."

"Do you wanna go home? I mean you don't have to stay, and go with Ayla and I." He looked up into my eyes with his brown puppy eyes.

"Yeah you don't have to stay, We'll understand," Ayla says as she picks up a bag of chips we bought for the green room of this gig.

"I don't wanna go home. It reminds me to much of her."

i just needed to update... the next chapter will probably be about a gig/party.

and HOLY SHIT GUY 71k reads that's fucking crazy! i never expect that much.

fun fact this story only started because i made a bet that this wouldn't get past 25k reads in three months... AND BITCH IT DID HAHA

but seriously thank you guys so much for the love

~Blake 💕