f i v e || A H e a r t L i k e H e r s

song: a heart like hers by Mac Demarco

Finn Pov

The little light peeking in through the blinds was enough to wake me up. My eyes were burning with morning light. I felt arms squeeze my waist.

I shift a little and see Y/n asleep. Her beautiful face scrunched like she's having a bad dream.

"Hmm no don't... where you?" She whispers faint. That's hilarious, I try and hold my laughter back but I can't help but giggle.

"Finnie?" she says her ocean eyes drowning me, it impossible to get out.

"Ya princess."  I spat out over my swollen tongue.

"What time is it?" she mumbles as she sits up.

"7. Do you w-wanna go get something to eat?" Why do I keep stuttering, i feel comfortable around her.

"Yeah. That sounds nice." She say as her fingers intertwine with mine.

~skip getting ready~

Y/n Pov

"Hey, Y/n. Umm, what are we?" He stutters out. 

That's a good question.

"I don't know Finnie. But whatever we do have, it's good. And I- ah enjoy it.
A lot," why do I have to make things so weird? I turn to open the door.

"Y/n?"

"Yes" I barely managed to say before Finn's lips smash into mine.

Our mouths in-sync (lowkey like the boi band) and our bodies too. His hands traced the edges of my hips then finally wrapped his arms around my waist.

He pulls away and smiles at me,  "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course my sk8er boi." (is so weird that when ever you write it like this you say it funky lol)

"See you l8er boi," he sang. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

We walk down the hallway our fingers intertwined.  I can feel the apples of my cheeks burning. Warm like oil and sweet like childhood,  Finn looked at me as we walked in silence.

~back to tour bus~

"Y/n?!" Alya ran into my arms
she had tears running down her face. "I'm sososo sorry N/n."

I shook my head (okay) and got back on the bus.

"Let's go kids!" Eddie yells and the rest.

I guess Chicago is next.

Woahhh Alya and you aren't on good terms rn.

You guys there's this guy that is just wow what a dood. He's such a babe and sweetheart and ughh genuine  guy.  His cheekbones are just oml and his hair is like dark, wavy and kinda like a 2012 dan howell fringe. Wow guys he's just woah.

btw thank you for the positive vibes from the 'my mental health' update.

~Kiley  💕