t h r e e || G i v e I t T o M e

song: give it to me by HOMESHAKE

My theater trained ass is gonna confuse y'all so here's some proper stage directions

Y/n Pov

Columbia, Mo

I was placing Malc's drums diagonally in upstage right, Jacks bass downstage right. Finn's guitar center stage, and Ayla's downstage left.

"Check check check. I need my paycheck. Check check check. Chipotle makes my bowels wreaked," Jack snickered into each mic.

Hands cover my eyes as a accent speaks, "Guess who!"

"Mills? Millie?!"

"Bingo," she said. I turned around and hugged her tight.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?" I smile.

"Well I was in state for a interview and I hear Calpurnia had a show sooo I decided I'd see the show."

~Show starts~

I walk out on the stage. Finn practically forced me to introduce the band.

"Are you guys excited," I yell into the microphone. They screamed, "I'm sorry I can't here you?"

The fans screamed louder,
my ears practically bleeding. I put my finger to my mouth and it died down.

"Okay, now tonight. This will be the time of your lives! Now I want you guys to loud for Calpurnia!"

The curtains open and I hand the mic to Finn, who smiled at me and whispered, "You look p-pretty." The mic caught it and the crowd whistled and hollered.

I felt my face turn red, "Thanks, break a leg." I kiss his cheek and leave the stage.

Finn started to sing My Kind of Woman by Mac DeMarco and I sat backstage.

~Backstage After the Show~

I walked out of the bathroom, drying off my hands on my jeans. Then Finn runs up and puts his hands on my waist.

"How did you like the show, Princess" his hands still rest on my hips and he stood closer.

"It was amazing, Finn. You guys did a-" his lips smashed into mine. I kissed him back and I ran my fingers through his hair. He started kissing my jawline, and sucked on my neck softly.

"Fi-finn stop," I bit my lip , a moan escapes. "Their gonna s-see us. Their go-"

"What the fuck," Ayla and Malcom say in unison.

Finn jumped away, his face red, and rubbing his neck. "I-um-ah we were jus-"

"Having a suck fest in the hallway. Dude you could at least got a room to spare my eyes geez." Malcolm rubbed his eyes.

Woah that got frisky. Should I do more if that or no? It's approximately 9:30 & idk why I'm not asleep dood I have school. I hope you enjoy this chapter like I'll enjoy sleep!

What is going on between you and Finn?

Don't forget to vote

~Kiley 💕