t w o || F r e a k i n g O u t T h e N e i g h b o r h o o d

song: freaking out the neighborhood by Mac DeMarco

Y/n Pov

I awoke to a guitar riff blaring through the speakers. The rest of the gang laughing about something. Finn is still asleep,  his neck at an angle that looked uncomfortable. I couldn't leave him like that,  so I shook his shoulders.

"Finnie get up."

"I'm asleep," he moaned.

"Finn, dude get up. We're gonna stop at the gas station, " Ayla yelled.

He shifted so he was hugging his knees. Finn opened his eyes and looked at me with a grin.

"Morning, princess." Finn whispered.

Princess? Wow. Yet again. What a dude.

Finn Pov

Morning Princess?  Stupid. You're coming on to strong dumbass.

I felt my cheeks turn crimson. Y/n smiled . Maybe it was a right move? She put out her hand to help me up. I stretched and grabbed her hand. Then wrapped my arm around her shoulder as I got up.

"Come on lovebugs, your gonna make me throw up," Malcolm joke while mimicking barfing after.

"Shut up Malc, it's cute," Ayla said,  winking at Y/n.

I looked down at N/n.  She cocked her head and glared at Ayla. The apples if her cheeks were turning pink.

~In the gas station~

"Where did she go?" I whispered to myself. I looked over the isles and I saw the top of her black and gray ombre beanie with her Y/l/h Y/c hair coming out from the bottom.

I went to the isle she was in and slowly snuck up on her.  I pick her up and spun her around.

Y/n Pov

"You played Richie not Penneywise, Finn. Don't...oh-my-god," I yelled. My hands on my knees,  trying to catch my breath.

Finn was having a ball just laughing his ass off. He finally calmed down and brought me into an embrace,"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'll buy you anything you want."

So I grabbed flaming hot cheetos, (that is a good song btw it's by Clario)  some starburst,  and a sprite.

"You got enough," Jack joked as he grabbed a Pepsi.  I stuck my tongue out at him and rolled my eyes

"Real mature N/n," Jack said as he walked up to pay.

~Skip paying bc we're edgy af and now we're back on the bus~

On the couch I was chowing down on my cheetos while binge watching Stranger Things.

"Whatcha watching'?" Finn plopped down beside me. He looked at my laptop and Mike and Will talking outside the arcade. "Ew I looked that season."

No you didn't.

I took out my ear bud out of the jack so we could both hear it. He laid his head on my shoulder,  his hair tickled my neck.  I could see him looking up at me every once in a while.

I think I love this guy.

Ayyy still very short but that's okay. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!  Don't forget to vote. Omg Stranger Things 2 was freaking amazing and Steve's character development was just ughhh a masterpiece

Don't get use to me posting daily,  I just had free time this weekend
~Kiley