fifteen|| I d l e T o w n

song: idle town by conan gray

"Y/n? Can you here me?" I heard a voice whisper. It's Mike. I open my eyes and the light from the rooms blind me.

"Turn the lights off, Mikey," i utter. I hear the light switch click and i open my eyes.

I look around the room, "Where's abuela, Mikey?"

"She's at home, she needed to rest."

"You've been up here by yourself? How long have i been out? Who's been watching you?" I say freaking the frack out as i push myself up on my palms.

I see the door open, and a head peeks in, Finn. "Ayy you're up."

I smile ear to ear. "Finns' been watching me Y/n"

Finn comes and sit on the other side of me and holds my hand. "You were out for a while, i was starting to get worried there for a sec."

My smile fades as i remember my mom. She's gone. There are so many things i wish i could have said. But i didn't. I regret going on the Calpurnia tour. But also i don't. I would have never met the most amazing dude i know.

I fiddle with Finnlards' hand, and i look up at him. He stayed with Mike, he flew out to make sure i was okay. Not everyone would do this. But he did, and that's all that matters.

One month later

Christmas music blares threw the house. I get on my tip toes and hang an ornament of a couple holding hands. I feel arms wrap around my waist and sway back and forth.

I look over my shoulder to see a smiling Finn Wolfhard. I turn to face him and nuzzle my face in his into his chest. He places his hand under my chin and tilts my head up to look at him. He pulls something out of his pocket and puts it over our heads.

"Woah how did that get there? Looks like i get some sugar," He laughed as he put his hand on the mid of my back. I push myself on to the tips of my toes and kiss him passionately.

"Mija. Not in the living room! Go to your room!" Abuela yelled. I looked at Finn and shrugged my shoulders and we almost ran to my room. "No no no! That's no good idea either. No do that, just not in front of Mike."

I laugh. "You wanna help me put these up?"

"Of course darling."

Cutesy chapter. I wanted it festive yet covering the previous chapter.

from one depressed teen to another happy holidays. i hope the new year will be filled with positivity and new happenings!

~Blake 💕💕