seventeen || dream girl

song: dræm girl by no vacation

"Bitches wake the fuck up," Malcom screams on the top of his lungs. The smell of burnt toast and bacon violate my nose.

"What the fuck Mal?" Alya says as she swings her feet off of her bed, almost hitting me in the head, as she is on the top bunk.

Finn moans and turns over on his stomach putting his pillow over his head to muffle the noise and putrid smell. I go to my stomach and rub my hand in the mid of his back.

He then grabs my by the waist and pulls me near him. He looks at and sticks his tongue out, I proceed to do the same and we both laugh.

I hear fake vomit noises coming from the "kitchen".

"You're just jealous Jack," Finn said and gives me a peck on the lips. 

ugh what a weirdo.

I got up and sat down at the little table with Ayla, "So how do you feel about your ending next week?"

My head hung, I wasn't ready for that, because Finn has to start filming and I won't see him. "Sucks ass."

"Two c's succ or just normal suck." Malcom says as he sits next to Alya.

"Two c's Em, it's a big succ," I kinda laughed and Finn slid into the booth with me. He kissed my cheek and puts his arm around me. I picked up my water and began to drink.

"So Y/n when you giving Finnie boy the good succ," Jack said.

I spat milk on Finn, "Right in front of my salad." Finn laughed.

"Umm when I'm not in bus and have constant vertigo."

"Well when you do neck him real good," Jack said.

I rolled my eyes, "You guys are awful."

"Soooo do you guys wanna go out for a movie, I'm thinking the exorcist remake," Ayla suggest while spitting out her well over done bacon.

"That looks like shit," Jack says and Malcom shakes his head in agreement.

"You smell like shit. When was the last time you showered dude you smell like a toilet?" I said. And the rest laughed as Alya high fives me.

Time skip brought to you by takis

The theater lights glow a red and yellow, making me feel warm. Finns' arm is wrapped around my waist, I wouldn't have it any other way. The rest of the gangs was fucking around, Malcom threw the car keys at Alya. She chucked them back in his face, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yo, calm down." Finn and I say in unison.

"Sorry mommy and daddy," Jack apologizes.

Movie starts

I jump as the walls shake with suspenseful bass and Finn pulls me into a hug. I nuzzle into his chest.

"Don't go in there... No... Fuck! Dude i told you... ugh white people," Malcom yells at the screen.

"Dude, but you're white," I laugh. Malcom shook his head, agreeing. "Yeah and we do stupid shit."

I roll my eyes and kiss Finn passionately.
What great way to end tour.

The End

i'm so sorry to end this. i've became so attached, i'm like a mom to this story i swear.

i'm also sorry that i didn't post this on friday, my wifi went out and my service so i couldn't even post it with data.

i'm probably gonna post little extras on this story. ALSO go check out my other story's on my account.

i love you guys so much, xoxo

~Blake💕