Brooklyn imagine (request)

Brooklyn imagine for Roadie_x hope you like it

Your POV
Recently you had been noticed by Blair Dreelan. He worked for alphadog management, with groups of singers and solo artists. He had saw your cover of a song on YouTube and wanted to introduce you to a boy band he worked with RoadTrip. Right now you were pulling up at their flat, and followed Blair up to their door.

Brooklyn's POV
Blair had told us saying he wanted to introduce us to a girl called Kayleigh. She was a singer, a really good singer. Today we were meeting her.

Blair came through the flat door, "Guys." He called. We all went and found him. "This is Kayleigh." He said.
She looked amazing. Her her was in a messy pony and her bag slung over her shoulder.

For the next couple of hours we talked a lot and got to know each other more. Her smile was amazing and every time she said something I would pay more attention to her than I normally would. What is going on with me?

Your POV
Brooklyn and I had really clicked. But to be completely honest I was scared. I had to play it cool and act like everything is all okay, and it's not. I'm a failure. All my life I had been told that. My parents and the people I thought were friends just put me down. I hated it, all the lies and keeping secrets.

-----------
For the next couple of days I had spent them with the boys. It was one of the best times of my life. I got to know them all a lot more. I was sat in the kitchen on my own just thinking of what I could really be. Where would I be without music? What would I be doing? Then it came to me. I would be isolated from everything and everyone, listening to all the nasty comments. I couldn't help it. I let a tear slip out when I heard a voice. "Hey, Kayleigh you okay?" Brooklyn asked. It had to be Brooklyn. I didn't want anyone knowing. "Kayleigh talk to me!" He said. "I'm fine." You lied. "Are you sure?" He said. "I'm fine." You said again.

"Kayleigh can I tell you something?" He asked. "Of course, anything." I replied. "I know we only met a couple days ago and I don't want to ruin things between us, but I really like you. I'm sorry and I understand if you don't feel the same way and whatever is going on I will help you through it. I love you Kayleigh." He said. Wow. What just happened?

"I love you to Brooklyn."

----------
Soooooo I haven't updated in a while but Kayleigh I hope you like it. If you want a part two comment below❤️
-E🍒