Mikey imagine (not requested)

First date
Follow my Instagram I'll be taking requests in the dm's because I can't reply on here💜
Instagram: elisetwxx

---------

Mikey was a stranger to you the first one you met him. The day you met him was planted in your brain. 15/4/2017. He asked you for your number at the local cafe. Today was 25th April. Not to hot and not to cold. (A/N: all you need is a light jacket😂)
And today was the day of your date.

You were currently finishing your makeup in your bedroom. You had straightened your hair and picked out a nice outfit. You phone went ping so you checked it.

Mikey👾😍: I'm on my way. Xx
You: okai😋

You replied to his message and put your phone away, grabbed your purse and headed downstairs. You sat and waited until you heard a car outside and a knock on your door. You opened it and Mikey pulled you in for a hug. "Hey." He said kissing your cheek. "These are for you." He said pulling out a bunch of red roses from behind his back. "Aww Mikey. That's so sweet of you. Thank you." You said. You quickly put them in water and leaving.

"I was thinking we could go to the restaurant down the road." Mikey suggested. "Sure." You said. You pulled up and miked ran round your side of the car to help you out. "What a gentleman." You said and you both giggled.

The dinner went well, filled with random conversations and Mikey complimenting you a lot. You pulled up on the car out side your house. "I'll walk you to your door." He said. You both climbed out of the car and Mikey held your hand as you walked up the path. "Thank you for tonight Mikey." You said. "My pleasure." He said. He leaned in a put a hand on your back and kissed you slowly. You both pulled away and looked at each other. You had your hand on his chest and he smiled at you. "Is is bad I want to kiss you again?" He laughed. "Well I guess not considering I'm thinking the same thing. You said. He kissed you one more time. "I guess I'll see you again soon." He said.

---------
I wanna go on a date with Mikey now😂😂 I'm a hard core roadie and if you don't watch the vlogs you wouldn't understand why I picked the day of the date😁😂comment requests😋✨
-E🍒