Rye imagine (request)

This is for Crazy_Vicki 💖 leave your requests in the comments!

--------

You and Rye had been dating for a couple of months now. Over those months you had grew closer to him and closer to the boys. Nearly every day you'd hang out at the flat and today was one of those days.
You and Rye were currently cuddled up on his bed watching vampire dairies, while the boys were vlogging. You would be in most of the vlogs and fans loved it when you guys were together.

Andy came in holding the camera and both of you guys looked up to see what he was doing. He was talking and pulling faces and sometimes pointed at you with the camera. Rye looked at the camera and then looked at you. You knew exactly what he was going to do.

Rye slowly got up off the bed, and then helped you down. He looked at the view finder on the camera making sure you both in shot and then pulled you close to him. He took your waist, and brushed his lips over yours. He slowly kissed you, the camera catching every second of of it. Andy turned around looking at you both. "Keep it PG please! Come on guys." He said as you laughed along with him. Rye hugged you and pulled you closer to him. "I love you." You heard him mumble. "I love you more." You laughed. "That's impossible." He said looking down at you. You didn't argue back. "And that guys is what you call relationship goals." Andy said.

----------
Short but sweet💕hope you like it ❤️leave requests below!
-E