Jack imagine (not requested)

You get hate and he helps you through it💖

First jack imagine

-----------

Username1: you don't deserve jack

Username2: your using jack for fame he should break up with you🤷‍♀️

Username3: did you look in the mirror today... oh wait it was probably already broken🤢😂

Username4: why you guys hating I think she gets the point. She's ugly😂

Comments flooded in on your new post on Instagram. Hate hadn't really got to you until a couple months into yours and jacks relationship. Fans didn't like you guys together. They thought you were using him for fame and money. Obviously not wanting to distract jack you didn't tell him about what the fans were really like.

Jacks POV
Y/N has been acting differently lately. I've noticed, the boys, Blair and Ginge have. They've asked me if I know what's up but I really don't.

{y/ig/n posted a on Instagram} I clicked the notification and instantly liked her picture. I commented 'that's my baby 😍😍' and fans instantly liked and replied so I went through  some comments. I hadn't ever gone through comments on what she posts but now I think I should more often. All of them were commenting on how she looks or about our relationship. I didn't think my fans were like this.

Y/N POV
I heard the door open and close and jacks voice call through the flat. "Y/N I'm home." Footsteps we're getting closer to you as you tried to wipe the tears from your eyes. Jack opened the door to your bedroom as you pretended to flick through your phone. "Hey." He said. "Hey." You mocked him. He took your phone out of your hands witch made you stand up. He threw your phone on the bed and wrapped his arms strongly around you. "Don't let the haters get to you. Their just jealous. Remember I love you and if they were real fans they would support us." He said. "Thanks jack."

{roadtrip tweeted}
You got the notification on your phone.

@roadtriptv  lately I've realised what some people can really be. People can be all sorts of things but when your hating on someone that's done nothing to you that's different. Real roadies will support me and @y/t/n because they know she makes me happy. I love her. Please stop hating on her because it doesn't just effect her it effects people around her as well. Remember I I've you💜❤️ @y/t/n

You walked to where jack was sitting and rested your head on his shoulder. "Thank you jack." You said. "No problem."

--------
Wassup guys and girls✌️how you doing🤷‍♀️leave your requests in the comments⬇️
-E🍒