Andy imagine (not requested)

⚠️Just to warn you this includes talk about self harm and might get a little sad⚠️

Title: I'm here for you

---------

Right now you were sat in the middle of Andy and Brooklyn. You were watching a movie and Andy kept his eyes on you most of the time. You kept your sleeves pulled down over your wrists not wanting Andy to find out what is really going on.

It started when you were 18, when you started dating Andy and got big on social media. You got a lot of hate. Andy didn't know you didn't want him finding out either. You self harmed and you have since.

"Are you not hot babe?" Andy asked. "No, I'm good." You replied. You finished watching the movie and by the end of it you were sweating. "Do you wanna borrow one of my shirts?" Andy said. "I'm going home soon so I'll be okay." You said . "Can is speak to you for a second in the kitchen." You slowly followed Andy into the kitchen, listening to what he said. You sat on the side watching him pace inform you of you.

"Roll up your sleeves." Andy ordered. "What?" You asked. "I said roll up your sleeves." What he said you did so you rolled up your sleeves. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you didn't make eye contact with Andy. He took your arms and rubbed his thumbs down both of them. "You don't have to hurt yourself, you know I'm always here to talk to." He said.  He hugged you tight not letting you go. I'm here for you." Andy said.

---------
You know guys if you ever wanna talk then I'm here. Just know your beautiful and keep smiling❤️
-E🍒