Andy imagine (request part 2)

Part 2 for Badders76 💖💖

----------
{a couple of days later}

You pulled open the doers to the flats holding it open for the person leaving. You walked up the flights of stairs to be welcomed by boxes blocking your way and the windows covered with coloured cloths. "Hey sorry about that let me move this." A boy approached you taking the box from your feet. He had black hair, ripped jeans and a red shirt. "I can help if you like." You offered. "If you don't mind could you grab that box there and then follow me I'll show you where to go."

You did as he said and took the box, following him on the way. He walked up to his flat and the door was already open. You followed him inside to be greeted with more people. "You can put that anywhere." He said. You were introduced to Brooklyn, jack, rye and the boy with the box was Mikey. You heard a laugh and a familiar laugh from the bedroom. "Andy?" You questioned. "Oh my hey." He said. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" He asked. "Sure." You said.

You followed him outside onto the steps. "I'm gonna be completely honest with you but I haven't stopped thinking about you since I saw you in the park. Your and amazing, kind beautiful girl. One of the most wonderful people I've ever met. I don't want to ruin or rush into things but I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. You had no words nothing left your mouth. You felt the same way and you had never met someone like him. "Of course." You said. He pulled you in for a hug and mumbled into your ear "I love you." "I love you to Andy."

---------
Cute! Hope you like it💖💖
-E🍒