#1

How you meet

Jack:
You met through the other boys. While jack was a trialling for the band you moved in downstairs and the boys offered you help. You and jack started talking and exchanged numbers.

Brooklyn:
Brooklyn and you met at soccer six. Your sister was a fan of the band and your parents wouldn't let her go without someone. You offered to go and you were glad you did. When he was talking to fans, you caught his eye and talked for awhile until he had to go and play.

Mikey:
You had recently gone to get your tongue pierced, but today you were going to get your ears done. You had gone with your friends and when you got there you walked in and there was a couple of boys filming someone getting something done. Once he had done he came over to look at his piecing and he noticed you looking. You spoke for awhile until the man had the stuff ready to do your piecing and recently after you met up again.

Rye:
You met each other on a day you were out with your friends. Well, you wasn't with your friends for long because the left you to hang out with their boyfriends. Great. So your we're sat on your own in Starbucks. He came over and asked if the seat opposite you was free. Then his friends came over and one said he had to go. You then notice writing on your cup and smiled to yourself. He left his name and his number.

Andy:
You met at the local park. You had just moved into a flat downstairs from him and needed to get away from your parents. You sat on your own, on the swings, when a ball came and just missed your head. You saw a boy running over. He smiled an apologetic smile at you and said sorry. Not long after he saw you at the flat and you both exchanged numbers.

-------
So first imagine. I hope you enjoyed. Leave requests in the comments.
E🍒