Andy imagine (request)

Request for RoraFowler 💖

---------

Today was yours and Andy's 1 year anniversary, but one thing got in the way. Work. You worked as a carer. You had to work seven days a week looking after people and having a strict boss made it worse. Since you started you had no days off. Everyday you would wake up early and get to work for 8 o'clock and wouldn't get home until at least 7. Andy had always said it was fine but it really wasn't. When you got home he wouldn't be there. He'd leave you a note and that was it. Before he came home he'd be asleep and before he woke up you'd have to leave for work. You hated it.

{later that day}

You walked into the house later that day looking for a note Andy would leave you. You found it and it read:

Hey babe,
Happy 1 year anniversary! Meet me at the place we met, the place I took you on a date, the place where we had our first kiss, the place where you agreed to become Mrs Fowler and the place we will spend many more days. There's a bag packed for you all you need to do is where your bathing suit and bring your beautiful self!
Love you, Andy xx

As the note said you collected your bag, changed into your bathing suit and put a pair of shorts and a vest shirt over the top. You quickly left jumping into the car and driving to the beach. 

As soon as you got there he was waiting for you. He stood in just his short and a pair of sun glasses. "Happy 1 year anniversary Aurora." He said as he hugged you tight. "Happy 1 year baby." You said. You didn't notice you was crying until he wiped your cheek. You took of your clothes learning you in just your bathing suit.

Andy took your hand and you both walked down the hot sand, into the sea. The waves hit hot legs. Andy turned to you leaning in slowly, kissing you slowly and passionately. You pulled away and hugged him. Nothing would stop you and Andy from loving each other.

---------
Wow. Over 1.6k views on the book. Thank you guys! . Hope you like it Aurora! Leave requests!
-E🍒