Brooklyn imagine (not requested)

Help meh🙂like srsly I need help🐳

Studying together🤓

---------------

Books filled your desk. Books filled your floor. Books filled your bed. Books. Books everywhere. This week you had your exams in collage and for the past 2 weeks all you saw was books. Not literally.

It was 3 days until exams and trust me you had studied and worked your hardest. Sometimes you took a break obviously, but not for long. You would go home, lock yourself in your room, and study. You had hardly seen anyone. Except your boyfriend Brooklyn. He helped you in every way he could when it came to studying. Then you heard your phone. 

Brookie😍😋: can I come over? Xx

You: not now I'm studying sorry babe 🤕 xx

Brookie😍😋: then let me come over and help you xx

You: ok but not for long xx

You have into him so easily. You always had. He had his ways. He wouldn't give up otherwise. He begged and begged and begged some more. 

Brooklyn was shortly let into your house and he made his way up to your room. "Hey babe." He said coming over and kissing your cheek. "Hey." Your replied, still concentrated on your book. "Come here." He said opening his arms. "I thought you come to help me." You said and he laughed. You let him take your space on the chair, letting him look at the math equations you were struggling with. "Maybe you need motivation." He said. "What do you mean?" You asked. "Well first off I'm not Justin bieber and I'll make a deal with you. Every time you get an equation right I'll kiss you. How bout that?" He smiled. "Ok then Daniel broccoli." You said not knowing how to say her last name. You finished the equation and put down the pen, letting out a sigh. "See I told you, you can do it." He said kissing you.

---------
I apologise about my rant on my last chapter I just think it's disgusting. Leave requests and vote😋💜
-E🍒