Chapter 15 - I like weird

- Valentine - 

I came out of the shower with the duvet around me and saw JJ quickly run to the shower with his clothes that he had picked out. I took the opportunity to quickly get ready whilst he was busy. I put down the duvet cover before I put on some white matching underwear and then I looked through my wardrobe. 

I chose to wear a black skirt and a red, long-sleeved top, some black tights and some red and black hello kitty Vans.  I put on some winged, black eyeliner and some red lipgloss and put my hair up in a high ponytail. 

JJ came out of the bathroom in his grey skinny jeans and my black Avenged Sevenfold T-shirt that was black, red and white. His outfit matched mine and I couldn't help but smile. He even wore some red vans. 

"We match!" I giggled.

He looked down at himself and chuckled. "Yeah, we do." 

I put some things that I might need in my black, fake-leather hand bag and handed it to JJ so that he could hold it for me. I had to take the duvet downstairs to get cleaned after our little dance with no pants so I couldn't carry both. 

I put the duvet cover in the wash before we left the house. We left a light on upstairs and downstairs to avoid burglers and we also shut the curtains. Once the house was locked, we walked to his car (yes, he was driving me this time) and he opened the door for me like a gentlemen. I sat inside and made sure to thank him when he got in the car too. It was nice to see a guy make an effort.

We drove to a chinese restaurant that was twenty minutes away and was in a beautiful looking area. I had been to the restaurant before and enjoyed it so I was excited to go again and JJ said it was his treat which was extremely nice of him. 

"We're here!" he said with enthusiasm. He was clearly as excited as I was which was great.

He got out of the car and opened my car door so that I could get out. I am perfectly fine opening and closing doors but he was being a gentlemen so I let him do it. 

He held my hand as we walked towards the building, he looked down at me and smirked. "I hope you are still hungry." 

"Are you kidding me?!" I laughed. "After that sex I certainly built up an appetite!" 

He laughed at that and squeezed my hand. "She would never have done this with me." 

"Your girlfriend?" I clarified. 

He nodded and then sighed. "She would rather go out with the girls than go out with me half of the time. She only wants to go out with me when it suits her and she would only do romantic things with me if she was trying to show off."

"But don't you go out quite often together?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Yeah, but it's always her idea." He sighed.

"Well, tonight you are with me and we are going to have a nice after-sex meal." I giggled, smiling at him to try and cheer him up.

"Yes! So I'm not going to think about her." he replied, smiling back.

We walked hand in hand into the restaurant and asked for a table for two. We got seated straight away which was fantastic and it was in the corner where we were sat. It was a beautiful atmosphere with classical and Asian music playing and the decor was gorgeous. It was different shades of red with hints of black in places and had Chinese style ornaments and art around which made the place fit in with the food and staff. The staff were Chinese but spoke very good English.

We both decided we would have the buffet so we could go back for more if we wanted and it included dessert and was only £6 each which was so good for all you can eat food.

"Shall we leave our things here and go together Or do you want to take it in turns?" I asked, placing my bag on the floor under our table. 

"Let's go together." He replied, smiling. "I want to spend every second with you."

"Awwww, cheesy little fucker." I giggled, blushing. 

We ended up going to get food together and we had a good laugh talking about random things. WE saw an obese lady who was wearing bright yellow jogging bottoms and an orange t-shirt with #yolo printed on the fornt in big white letters. Her outfit didn't match and to make things worse she was picking up food straight from the trays and putting them in her mouth. JJ and I had a laugh and a joke about her and grumbled aboutthe hygiene concern of her just taking food out of the pots and trays with her fingers.  It was not a nice sight.

We got our drinks before we sat down. I got a blue WKD and JJ got a beer. When we sat down we instantly tucked into our food because we were so hungry that it felt like our stomachs would disolve. I was probably being a bit over dramatic but we were super hungry.

We fed each other a few bites here and there and shared a huge tub of vanilla and strawberry ice cream with rainbow sprinkles and chocolate sauce. It was delicious and I used the chocolate on JJ's face as an excuse to kiss him and 'clean' his face - he didn't mind.

After that the bill was paid and we left feeling very heavy. I felt like I was going to explode! It was great night that was spent with a great guy that I really and truly liked. I didn't once feel guilty and that was great and a nice change. 

When we got back in the car we both sighed and looked at each other.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to eat for another five years!" he joked, rubbing his slightly enlarged stomach.

I rubbed mine and laughed, "Agreed!" 

It was after that when I realised that he was sleeping over but had to leave very early in the morning. He was a photographer and had ana early photo shoot with a couple who have requested some early morning pictures when the sun first comes out. I was sad about that but knew that it would be best that he left early because my family would be back and I wouldn't want things to be awkward. 

He opened the front door for me and I thanked him once again. Once inside It suddenly hit me how tired I was and how desperate I was to get in bed. So I ran to bed leaving a very confused JJ downstairs locking the front door. 

I was snuggled in bed waiting for him when he came upstairs. He stood at the door with his arms folded. I played innocent. "What?" 

"Have you just taken some loony pills?" he asked, raising his pierced eyebrow.

"No, I'm just plain weird!" I laughed hysterical which made him laugh too. "I was just excited to get into bed. I'm tired."

He shook his head and smiled, before removing his clothes and getting into my bed. We laid next to each other and I smiled at him. 

"Noah was deffinitely right about you being weird." He chuckled.

I shrugged, "Yeah..."

He kissed my cheek. "I like weird." he whispered in my ear.

I blushed and moved my lips to his ear. "It's a bloody good job because I ain't changing."

That was the last thing we said before falling asleep in each others arms which was both comforting and warm. I was happy and for a moment I forget any problems I had and felt relaxed and joyful.

--------

Thanks for reading! :D

It means a lot :P

Please vote, comment, fan and promote! :) hehe~

Add me on any of my sites (listed on my profile and in previous chapters) 

xxxx