Chapter 17 - I know you are not at home

- Valentine -

I walked up to my room because taking the lift would be very lazy. I unlocked the black door with the number 30 on it in silver and then walked inside. The room smelt great and was deffinitely clean and tidy. The decor was mainly black, grey and white which I loved about it. I locked the door behind me before walking further into the room.

I threw my bag on to the bed and took my phone out of it. I planned on having a nice, long bath and listen to my music which most people would say was dangerous because phones are electric and bath has water in it, but I didn't put the phone near the water and made sure to wipe my hands so it was fine. 

I started to run the bath whilst I got a towel out of the cupboard. It was a black towel that was so soft and I always enjoyed using them when I went to that hotel. Is that sad? Probably. 

When the bath was full, I turned on my music and stripped naked. The first song to come on was Dancin' with myself by Billy Idol which was a great song. When I got into the hot bath I had to take in the heat. I loved hot baths and had to put a fair amount of cold water in so that I could actually sit down in it and not toast my bum. It took a while but I adjusted and was able to relax to my music. 

I was singing to the chorous when my phone rang. I sighed and wiped my hands with my towel before putting the call on speaker. 

"Hello?" I answered, putting the phone on the floor again.

"Hey there, gorgeous." JJ replied. I didn't see who was calling so I didn't know who would be calling me. I was glad it was JJ though.

"Why, hello there." I giggled, spreading my legs out in the bubble bath.

"A-a-are you in the bath?" he stuttered with confusion.

I looked down and smirked. It was weird how he heard the water over the phone. "Yes... I am allowed a bath, y'know." I chuckled, using some hotel body wash to clean my body.

He laughed and replied, "I know, I know. It's just unusual to call someone only for them to be in the bath." 

"Anyway, what did you want?" I asked, rinsing the bubbles off of my body with some warm water.

He took a breath before answering me. "I know you are not at home, Vee." 

How did he know? That is what I wanted to know. I wondered if he was following me or stalking me. So I asked, "How did you know?" 

"I saw you drive in the opposite direction of your house with a man and you looked really upset. I was on a walk when I saw you and instantly worried about you." he stated. I was quite happy to know that he wasn't stalking me not that I believed one hundred percent that he would. 

"Really? Okay." I replied and I knew he was going to ask why I wasn't at home so I said nothing more.

He took a breath, "Why aren't you at home, babe?" 

I sighed deeply, "I had a falling out with my step-mother and step-sister. I left the house and that man was my dad." 

"Why did you leave? Was it really that bad?" he asked, concern was clear in his voice.

"I tried to help my step-sister and she threw it back in face, insulted me and treat me like shit. I'm done with them. I'm staying away for a couple of days."

"Where are you now? I need answers." he asked yet another question. I could tell he was getting worried but I was fine and he needed to know that. 

"I'm fine, babe. Don't worry about me. I'm safe." I replied in a calm tone which I used to try and soothe him. 

"Tell me where you are. I don't care if you are safe,  I want to know where you are. I care about you." he stated, his voice was breaking and I felt tears in my eyes which I soon got rid of. He was rather protective and I liked that. I had to think for a moment because I wasn't sure if telling him was the best idea but he kept telling me too and after a while I gave in and told him.

"I'm in The Blackstone hotel." 

"I'll be right there!"

-----

Thank you for reading and voting, I appreciate it hehe :)

Please leave your votes, comments and also follow me! :D