Chapter 3

|Icy|

"Forty-seven, forty-eight, forty-nine, fifty," I grunted as I did the rest of my daily push-ups. I groaned and rolled over onto my back. Being in this hell hole for three and a half years, really opened my eyes to shit I didn't see when I was out on the streets hustling. I realized who was real and who was really fake. Who had my back and who was gon' be there in the end. The only people that I know got my back now, is my parents and Tech.

I talk to Tiana here and there but only when I'm real bored. Danaë would visit me three times out the year, if she wasn't busy. I wasn't mad at her because I knew she was running 'round working for them celebrities and shit. Kree, Peanut, and Mónéy haven't even probably asked about me. I can understand that behavior from Mónéy, I did smack fire from her ass the night before I got locked up. If she couldn't get over the fact I made a mistake then that was on her.

Kree and Peanut, on the other hand had me all the way fucked up. I literally fed they asses when they didn't have shit to eat. These same nigga that turned they backs on me, done cried with me. We struggled and strived together. Kree was like a brother to me and he let some bullshit with my business affect our relationship. I let Peanut's young ass mess with my sister, who I swore was off limits to any nigga. His ass should be calling me every minute to thank me. I wasn't mad a none of them, I just hoped that all three of them knew where we stood. I wasn't fucking with none of them.

I sat up from the floor and hyperventilated. Doing the same shit every day for three years, was slightly depressing. Sometimes I found myself reminiscing back to when I was a free man, fucking Toni then throwing her ass out afterwards. I chuckled at the thought of my old fling. She was a sneaky ass hoe but her pussy was good, I'm just glad her ass is dead. If she wasn't, I'd break out this bitch and kill her myself for what she did to Chanel.

"Ice my man, wassup," my cellmate Troy called out as one of the guards removed the handcuffs off him. I stood up from the floor and looked at him. The guard opened up the cell before gently pushing him inside.

"See you at twelve," she said. Troy nodded before moving his neck in a circular motion. I smirked at him before shaking my head.

"You done already," I asked, as I slapped hands with him. He let out a chuckle before climbing onto his bunk.

"Wasn't who you thought it'd be. It was that bitch ass lawyer of mines. He claim I can't go home 'til the end of the year. Nigga got me hyped up for nothing, thinking I'm leaving next month. Boy I tell you, this justice system is all the way fucked up," Troy groaned.

"Tell me about it," I mumbled. The sound of vibration came from the corner, indicating that one of our phones were ringing. Troy looked down at me and I stared up at him wondering whose phone was ringing.

"You expecting a call today," he whispered. I walked towards the pile of towels and sheets that sat on top of our phones and shook my head.

"Nahh, you," I asked. He shook his head. I slightly pushed the pile over before looking at the phones to see which one was ringing.

"It's my shit," I mumbled as I quickly grabbed the IPhone and hurried back to my bonk. Troy nodded then laid back on his bonk.

"Everything straight," he asked.

I looked down at the message from Tiana demanding that I FaceTime her, or she'd come down here and cause a scene. I never took Tiana's threats lightly, and I wasn't about to start today. I sighed and clicked the FaceTime icon.

"Everything gucci," I mumbled. As soon as Tiana answered my FaceTime call, she smiled into the camara.

"What," I growled.