Chapter 10

|Tech|

"A heads up would've been nice," Mónéy snapped as she snatched the bag of chips from my hands. I frowned and turned my attention to her friend, approaching us. She had been walking around half naked all day and I was starting to feel uncomfortable. Usually, I would be aroused at a sight like that but the bitch was a 20 year old virgin. I knew she wasn't gon' let me hit, so her ass hand other motives. Which made my mind linger on making my baby jealous.

"Do you have any organic hand soap, Dove is actually dangerous against my skin," she asked. I glanced at Mónéy to see her frowning at her friend.

"Yaki, you do know that Tiana is right upstairs," Mónéy asked. Yaki rolled her eyes and walked off. I cringed at the sight of her ass remaining in place while she walked. Lil booties did matter, but sometimes the scene was just horrific. I shook my head and looked at the time on my phone. I was meeting with some cat that was in the cell with Icy and I didn't want to be late.

I leaned back on the couch and glanced over at Mónéy. She was dressed in a red, tight fitted dress and some rose gold heels. I licked my lips and smirked. I looked away from her and stared in the direction of the balcony. Tiana hadn't been out our bedroom since earlier, that was seven hours ago. I sighed and sat up.

"Aye did something happen when y'all linked up earlier," I asked Mónéy. She looked away from the television and nodded.

"Yea, we all reconciled," she informed me.

"You sure Tee didn't leave in her feelings," I asked. Mónéy swallowed the chips before shrugging.

"I feel like we're cool," she said. I nodded. Viviana came downstairs before putting her Uggs on her feet.

"Can I get a ride, Tech," she asked. I smacked my teeth and shook my head.

"Yoshi just left here, why you ain't ask him," I groaned.

"Because I was not about to ride around with him and his girlfriend. She's gives him dirty looks every time we're in each other's company," she said, plopping down between me and Mónéy. "Go over," she warned. I ignored her.

"Yea, I'm not taking you nowhere," I said. She smacked her lips and groaned.

"You're not going to Danaë's gathering tonight," Mónéy asked.

"Nope, I have other things I need to handle," Viviana said. Mónéy shrugged.

"Tiana's not going," Yaki asked as she plopped down beside me. I gave an uncomfortable look before scooting closer to Viv.

"No," Mónéy snapped. Yaki tilted her head to the side and frowned.

"I sense tension, what y'all got going on," Viviana pried. I hated catty shit, so I stood up and headed in the direction of the stairs. I jogged to my bedroom, only to find out the door was locked. This wasn't anything new to me. I sighed and grabbed the lock picker that sat right above the door.

When I walked in the room seemed empty. The bed was still made, the television was off, and there was no sight of Tiana. I frowned and looked around the room. Tiana sat in the corner with her knees pulled in front of her and her head laying in them. I bit my bottom lip and looked around the room. I never was the best at consoling someone when they were in their feelings. I'm the type of nigga to laugh nervously, then walk away. I knew I couldn't do that to my baby though. Tiana was hurting and I needed to get to the bottom of this. I just prayed she hadn't found out about Ayesha's baby.

I closed our bedroom door and locked it, before walking over to her and kneeling in front of her. She kept her face hidden in her knees but I knew she was crying because of the sniffing. I placed my hands on the top of her knees and sighed.