Chapter 9

|Mónéy|

I gripped the pillow between my fingers lightly, before gripping it roughly. I was on cloud nine and was feeling that all too familiar, feeling. I hadn't had a wet dream this extreme in a long time. I didn't want to wake up just yet but it felt like I was already up. I chuckled at that thought and slowly opened my eyes. To my surprise, I wasn't dreaming and I was already on the verge of cumin. A soft kiss was planted behind my ear, making me more aroused than I already was. As soon as I felt another finger slide into me, I started cumin nonstop. My body was twitching all over the place, and even the sound of Tech's voice couldn't blow the high that I was on.

I let out a soft moan and continued to grind on whoever fingers I was grinding on.

"Damn baby," the familiar voice spoke. I quickly jumped up and looked at the person laying beside me. Snatching the covers off us both, I looked down to see Tech laying there. He jumped out the bed, just as shocked as me.

"What the fuck! You not Tiana," he yelled, wiping my juices off his hand and onto his shirt.

"No shit! What the hell were you doing, touching me like that," I snapped.

"Fuck, this is my bed! Why the hell you in my bed, I thought you was my bitch," he said in a panic tone. I quickly got of bed and shook my head.

"Did you do anything else to me," I asked.

"Hell no! I didn't even know you were you! Man Tiana gon' kill both of us if she finds out," he said, nervously. I attempted to walk towards him but he backed away.

"Wait Tech, no," I whined.

"Stay yo' ass ova' dea' we done did enough already. Who knows what could happen if you come ova hea'," he said. I looked down at his hard dick and turned away from him.

"This is wrong, this is so wrong. The girl already hates me, now she's gonna put me six feet under. I knew it was a bad idea for me to come here," I said. Tech shook his head.

"Look don't worry 'bout it, imma tell Tee it was all me," Tech said. I frowned.

"You damn right you gon' tell her it was all you, because it was. I was sleeping, you the one came in he-," I started, but quickly shut up when I heard a faint knock on the door.

"Son," Lou-Lou called out. My eyes widened and I quickly looked for places to hide.

"Would you calm down," Tech said as he walked towards the bedroom door. I pulled the oversize T-shirt down and fixed the bonnet on my head as he opened the room door.

"Tech I was just coming to say we were lea-," she started, but stopped once she noticed me standing there. She looked me up and down in disappointment. I was so relieved when Tech stepped outside of the bedroom.

"Fuck," I semi yelled as I paced the floor. I went into the adjoining bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub. Placing my head in my hands, I took a few deep breaths. This was all too much, being back here was one of the worse feelings ever.

"I'm ok," I repeated to myself. I could feel a headache approaching already. The bedroom door opened, indicating that Tech had came back. I sighed and emerged from the bathroom.

"You straight," Tech asked. I nodded.

"Does she hate me," I asked.

"She didn't like what she just saw. I told her you feel asleep in here and that I just made it home. Of course she knew the story was bullshit, but she didn't speak on it," he said. I sighed.

"What are we gonna do, Tech," I groaned.

"Act like it never happened," he suggested. I shook my head.