A robot with feelings?

AN: ok guys now as of this chapter I will be skipping some parts because it will mostly be the same thing if you just go through it all so this chapter takes place when Blake is missing and the group meets penny and also KD will meet his love first so yeah now in with the story.

YN PoV

YN: ok there you go KD I have installed the additional programming so you can act and feel human.

I was talking right now to KD who asked me to install a program inside him that makes him act and feel human and using the built in 3-d printer on titan KD I was able to make him feet that look human, give his simulacrum body a more human appearance and he is wearing an extra pilot uniform I have and I added a face that has a mechanism similar to how human faces work so he can have a sort of human face and move it like a human does and his appearance is actually handsome he has brown messy hair, and blue glowing eyes.

KD:*activates and makes different faces* hmm this feels different YN.

YN: well you will get used to it and finally you call me by my name and not just pilot anymore.

KD: meh so I still have my pilot capabilities?

YN: yeah your jump kit is still there you can put your guns on where you put them and you have a grappling hook.

KD: good.

We then heard yelling and it came from the other side of our wall which is team RWBY's room so we go out and we see Blake storming off so we walk to team RWBY's room and then KD asked me.

KD: oh yeah so you did make the pilot helmet I requested for right?

YN: oh yeah wait here.

I then run back to the room and opened a box that had his helmet.

AN: the helmet looks like this:

When I got back to him I handed it to him and he wore it

YN: so how does it fit?

KD: perfectly.

We then knocked on Team RWBY's door and ruby opens it and we see Weiss sitting on her bed mad and yang and ruby were sad.

YN: uh what happened?

Ruby: Weiss and Blake fought and Blake ran off.

KD: oh well that's a bummer.

Yang: uh who are you.

KD: I am KD you know YN's partner.

Ruby: but isn't he an android?

YN: oh I gave him a new makeover with a new chassis and a face that can function like a human's.

Ruby: woah that's cool but Blake is still gone.

YN: don't worry we will find her.

Ruby: ok let's go.