Out with the new in with the old

YN PoV

I went to the armory to change my armor again but before I walked in my team got to me and they asked.

Jack: so what are ya doing?

YN: going to change to my apex predator suit.

Mason: wait you were an apex predator?

YN: Sarah please explain it to them I will just change.

I went inside to change and when I went outside I saw a lot of stares at me.

AN: your apex predator suit is like this but the visor is red:

Eli: damn you look cool but why change back to it?

YN: we don't know when we will be able to kill blisk and when we do I want him to die knowing that his best member killed him.

They all shared looks but I just shrugged my shoulder and then Briggs came to us with an announcement.

Briggs: hello pilots I can see that Yn is sporting his old look but right now you have a mission with team RWBY and JNPR.

YN: what is it?

Briggs: you are to protect white fang high leader sienna khan.

Mason: why she is a white fang member.

Briggs: we got word that adam's white fang has been exiled from the original white fang where in adam wants to wipe out humans while sienna's wants equality and she has seen us treat Faunus equally so she wants a truce with us but an informant of hers got word that adam will attack her.

We all nod and I get my apex predator L star.

AN: it looks like this:

When we all got our gear we set out to where sienna khan will be and when we arrived she welcomed us with open arms

Sienna: welcome to our base of operations and thank you for helping us.

YN: hey doesn't mean you have extra body parts you are already a freak.

Mason: yeah and I think having extra animal parts are way better than human.

I looked behind sienna and saw Blake blushing I guess after hearing what mason said but then team RWBY and JNPR went up to us.

YN: so sienna what will happen?

Sienna: Adam asked for a meeting and I agreed but I fear he will try something and with his influence on other faunuses he might make my guards betray me.

We all nod and followed her to her throne? Or something then a white fang member burst through the door and said.

WFM: high leader!!! Adam Taurus is here.

Sienna: let him in.

YN: ok guys get up in the verandas we jump him if he tries anything.

They all nod and we went up the veranda and we saw Adam enter the room.

AN: guys I am in Disneyland right now and I don't have enough one to make the meeting so just imaging the meeting was like the one in rwby Volume 5 episode 2.

Time skip

I was still listening on their conversation and in the middle a big man entered and I saw that the guards did betray sienna.

Adam: you are right sienna the Faunus obey me more than you.

I signal the others to jump down and when we do I activate plasma caster on my l star and we were in a sort of mexican standoff.

Adam: my my sienna you get furious when I work with humans but when you work with them it's fine.

Sienna: they have proven themselves that with their help the Faunus will be equal to humans.

YN: yeah Adam so you better get going before I shoot you and your friend.

Adam didn't respond but just dashed towards me but I double jumped so I can avoid him then I start shooting him with stun plasma and he avoids or deflects them so I bring out my wingman and shoot him and when he tried to deflect it the strength of the plasma pushed his sword away from him and I shot his face with some more stun plasma.

YN: talk about a challenge.

I then look at the big guy and I see mason fighting him but the guy was very strong and he could take the hits so I came up with an idea.

YN: MASON USE YOUR SEMBLANCE!!!

Mason nodded and he used electric fighter which engulfed his fists with electricity and every time
He punched the big guy the big guy actually got hurt.  Mason then ended the fight by climbing on the back of said guy and put his electrified hands on the side of his opponents head and knocked him out.

Sienna: thank you YN and please bring all these traitors to their deaths.

The others looked shocked and even the Faunus and I said.

YN: just as long as I can bring Adam and his friend with me.

Sienna nodded and I pulled out my l star again and just bombarded the traitors with plasma and then I grabbed Adam and told mason to get the big guy and I left with others shocked that I would do such a thing but hey that's the perk of being an apex predator, you learn to not hesitate.

End of chapter

AN: hey guys this is the new chapter and I know it is a little dark but it's going to give a good sequence for the romance and I hoped you liked it and please leave some feedback.