A coming evil part 2

YN PoV

YN: what do you mean the apex predators are back? Jack killed them all.

Jack: well except for blink.

Eli: yeah I was sent by the IFA to take down a rebel science facility.

YN: wait rebels?

Sarah: yeah after the militia and IMC made a truce not all were agreeing to the idea.

YN: lemme guess, the rebels are ex IMC soldiers who don't want to be part of the IFC and so they joined blisk on this rebellion.

Everyone nodded.

YN: well Eli let's head back to the lastimosa and you tell us your story.

We then went back to the lastimosa and when we got there Eli explained how he got here.

Flashback Eli's PoV

My squad and I were sent to do a sabotage mission where we should destroy a science facility of the rebels. We agreed to this mission but we did not know that it would be the final mission of almost everyone in my team.

When we got there the rebels were dead serious about protecting it. I saw about a hangar full of titans ready to defend it and my squad just charged in the fight and we actually won the fight but the part where it all went wrong was when we had to destroy their weapon. Their weapon was actually another fold weapon but instead of it being a sort of like reactor or something it was mobile it was encased in some kind of missile and they would have succeeded in making the right casing if it weren't for my team detonating their titans to destroy this so called weapon but the detonation made an unstable portal which sucked my entire team in it but since I was the only one with a titan the others got disintegrated in the process.

End flashback YN PoV

YN: ok sad story but where does blisk play into this story?

Eli: while the others were looking for a way to destroy this fold weapon missile I went to their servers and got data and all the data showed blisk as their leader and he has other fold weapons in the making but the facility we destroyed has the plans to make it.

YN: and that facility destroyed so he can't make more.

Eli nodded and then Briggs went to us.

Briggs: well YN seems like you have another teammate now.

YN: wait what?

Briggs: yeah but this will be the last new member of your team.

YN: it better be.

Jack: well since you are the new member*claps hands together* let's get you your semblance.

Eli: semblance?

Mason: we will explain it on the way.

The three left and then I looked back at a holo table showing all the info about blisk on the rebels' servers but they lead to just raids and other shit.

YN: it just had to be fucking blisk.

Sarah then went up to me and held my shoulder which somehow just makes me calm down all the time.

Sarah: look YN you are not alone on this.

YN: yeah Sarah but I just hate what they did to me.

Sarah: and what is that?

YN: they betrayed me.

Sarah: wait you were an apex predator before?

YN: not just and apex predator I was "the" apex predator, I was the best in that group but after one mission where we had to take down a militia base they took down my original titan and said that they were doing it because they wanted to have more payment.

Sarah: I am so sorry about that.

YN: it's not your fault it's blisk's.

I then punched the table giving it a dent and I went outside to get to the training room but before leaving the briefing room Sarah held my hand.

Sarah: you aren't alone in this.

YN: I know but if we get to kill blisk I want to be the one to do it.

She nodded then she opened her mouth to say something but closed it again.

YN: uh can you let go now?

Sarah: oh uh ok.

She let go and I went to the training room to blow off some steam.

Sarah PoV

Why can't I just tell him I love him.

No PoV unknown location

A woman dressed in black was in what looked like a meeting room and the people sitting there were the ones assisting this woman in her plans for remnant.

Watts: this new army arriving here is surely a bad thing for us especially since their weapons can easily cut through aura.

???: yes but it matters not for I have someone from their world willing to work for me for the right price.

Hazel: a mercenary?

The doors then opened and it showed a man wearing a pilot outfit.

Blisk: kuben blisk at your service.

???: I take it you are the one who can defeat this army?

Blisk: yes with my army.

Rumblings were heard and when the group walked to the windows they saw blisk's army of titans and pilots outside.

???: this will certainly be of use to us, now we must proceed with our plans, cinder since the tournament was delayed because of this event you will have to wait again for the next tournament and hazel I need you to meet Adam again the boy proves to show some usefulness and make sure sienna khan is the same.

Hazel: it will be done.

The woman then sat back down on her chair while the others left.

End of chapter

AN: hey guys this is part 2 and I hoped you liked it and also please leave some feedback.