Mission

YN PoV

Mason, Jack and I were in the training room and I watched as jack was defeated by mason in a CQC fight again so I walk to them and say.

YN: damn mason you are good at CQC but I noticed you fight in a style I am not familiar with.

Mason: that's because I made it.

Jack: really? What's it called?

Mason: I haven't named it.

YN: well let me try fighting you.

He nodded and jack went to the bleachers and took a seat and then mason and I charged at each other with me trying a straight jab but he side stepped and grabbed my head and he pulled it so I tripped but he stopped me from falling then he instantly kneed my gut staggering me.

YN: oh that hurts.

He then right hooked me then kicked me and then when I regained my posture I tried punching him again but he grabbed my arm and made his back face me then he pulled on my arm the I instantly got flipped it I was able to tear off his helmet before I landed on the floor.

I then looked at mason and saw his face and looking at jack I guess he saw too since he held a face of shock.

AN: mason looks like this:

Jack then walked to me and we both showed our faces of shock and mason held a face of confusion but then he saw me holding his helmet and he took it and said

Mason: sorry you had to see me like this.

YN: dude what are you talking about you look cool.

Mason: maybe but I don't like showing this to people.

He then put on his helmet and so did we and then our huds turned on to show us an announcement saying that we should go back to Briggs' office for a mission.

YN: welp seems like we are going to get a mission.

The guys nodded and we went to Briggs' office and when we arrived I saw Briggs talking to a girl with long rose hair and amethyst eyes and she was wearing an assassin pilot outfit and she was holding an assault pilot helmet and when we neared them I saw she was a little shorter than me at about maybe 5'7" since I am 5'9" but it doesn't matter right now.

Briggs: ah YN finally your team has arrived.

YN: yes ma'am so what is the mission.

Briggs: well beacon's headmaster has found out some white fang activity and has requested your team to deal with it and you will be joined by your new teammate Sarah.

AN: Sarah looks like Carolina from red vs blue: