How are you so cold yet so hot

AN: ok guys the pairing vote is done and apparently winter won now if you look at the comments you would say that velvet won well some people actually private messaged me so I counted it and so winter will be your love, now on with the story.

YN PoV

I was in my dorm listening to some music through my helmet and I saw KD doing the same and while listening to music we got bored so we went outside and we saw in the courtyard two people fighting one that has almost the same color scheme as Weiss but older and another one is a guy who looks like he is drunk.

YN: hey you know who they are?

KD: the woman is Winter schnee sister of Weiss and the man is Qrow branwen unlce of ruby and yang.

YN: I should probably stop this right?

KD: affirmative.

I nod and then reached inside one of my pouches and pulled out two gravity stars and then I double jumped towards the air and then threw the gravity star to where Winter and Qrow are and then they were now stuck on their current positions.

YN: ok everyone the fight over so scram.

I heard a lot of disappointed sounds but I ignored it and then ozpin, glynda and another person went to us.

Ozpin: Thank you YN for dealing with this:

YN: wouldn't want anyone else to get hurt.

I then heard some steps behind me and I saw those knights thing try to hit me zing it's sword so I pull out my data knife and then block the sword with it then I grab it's forearm and make it's back face me then I stab it's neck and hack it making it deactivate. I turn around to see everyone amazed.

Qrow: kid I like you and where did you get those throwing stars I want one:

YN: sorry but only I make them and my tech is not for you people.

KD then approached us but Ozpin and Glynda were confused to see KD's new chassis.

Ozpin: uh YN is this another pilot from where you come from?

KD: nope I am still KD, YN just gave me a new chassis to make me look human and a new program to make me feel act human.

Ozpin: so you are an advanced simulacrum?

KD: yes.

Ozpin: well then let me introduce you to general ironwood.

He then gestures to the man that was with them earlier and the general said.

Ironwood: well YN I am surprised by your technology but may I ask if you are willing to let atlas examine them.

YN: sorry but no only KD and I can wield them for everyone's safety.

Ironwood seemed to get angry art that but then he locked scares and so was Winter and Qrow because titan KD was behind me then he spoke up.

Titan KD: Professor ozpin mission complete.

Ozpin: ah good you may head back to your hangar.

Titan KD didn't respond and just went to his hangar.

Ironwood: is that more of your tech?

YN: yes and I won't allow you to examine them for personal gain so forget about examining them.

Ironwood: mark my words I will get them.

I pull out my smart pistol and point it at him then the others ready their weapons but titan KD teleports to us and points his weapons at them.

YN: ironwood if I find out that you try to steal my tech I will personally make sure you Zillow be dead. KD head backroads the hangar and then be alert of these atlas men and contact me if they overwhelm you.

Titan KD: affirmative.

He left us and then Ozpin spoke up.

Ozpin: now why don't we head to my office to talk YN, KD you may leave.

They then head to ozpin's office but winter stayed.

Winter: look I'm sorry about the General it's just that when he finds new technology for Warfare he finds the opportunity to mass produce it for his army.

YN: it's fine.

I then remove my helmet to show her my face and she stared at me for some time so I snap my fingers and she snaps back to reality then she blushes.

Winter: uh sorry how rude of me to stare like that.

YN: it's fine and you look cute when blushing.

She blushed even more so I chuckle.

YN: hey do you want to maybe have a date some tomorrow.

Winter: uh sure I would love that.

YN: ok well I have a tournament tomorrow so after that we can meet, you will watch right?

Winter: yes i will watch my sister.

YN: ok then we'll see ya tomorrow.

I left Winter with KD who spoke up.

KD: you lucky bastard.

I chuckle and then head to my dorm and slept.

End of chapter

AN: hey guy this is the new chapter so I hope you like it and please leave feedback.