Beacon

YN PoV

The group and I were entering what seemed like a auditorium and KD stopped at the doorway and then a simulacrum jumped from his back startling the others and with them preparing their weapons I held up my hand and said.

YN: everyone put your weapons down that is KD.

Ruby: but I thought KD was the titan.

KD: I have a simulacrum with me all the time so if I cannot fit in a place I can stay with my pilot while my titan body cams still function properly with the copy of me I left with it.

Ozpin: ok well can you bring your titan body to a hangar we have.

KD: affirmative I already have the location bringing it there.

Then titan KD powered up and the walked to where the hangar is.

Ozpin: now why don't we announce your teams.

AN: the simulacrum looks like this:

Time skip

The teams were announced and I was teamed with KD as a duo team and we are team titan so we headed to our dorm and when inside I lay down on my bed and then asked KD.

YN: hey KD we still have lots of ammo right?

KD: yes but if we ever run out Pilot I can make more.

YN: oh yeah I forgot that I modified your ammo maker so that it won't just make ammo for your titan weapons but also for my weapons.

KD: yes correct.

YN: well goodnight KD

KD: goodnight pilot.

I then took off my helmet and then went to sleep.

Time skip

I woke up to see my alarm clock AKA KD beeping so when he saw me get off the bed the beeping stopped and then I went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After taking a bath I walked out of the bathroom to see KD cleaning his smart pistols and fire star rifle on his bed.

KD: ah you are done now I suggest we get to Professor port's class for it starts at 9:00 and it is 8:30.

YN: ok.

I then grabbed my rifle and put it on my back and then placed my pistols oh their holsters then I looked at KD and he was doing what I was doing so I put on my helmet and walked out of the room with KD following and then we went to classes.

Time skip

KD and I were listening to professor port talk about his past and then he asked something that I volunteered for.

Port: now who thinks they are a true huntsman.

I raised my hand and Weiss also raised her hand but port called me first so I grab my gun which was leaning on the table then walk to where I would show my skill.

Port: now YN are you ready?

I nod and then he broke the lock of a cage releasing a wolf like creature and when it saw me it charged straight for me so I double jumped to avoid its attack then I shot my grapple at it's head then pulled it towards me then I pulled out my pistol and put two bullets in its head.

Port: bravo seems like we are in the presence of a true huntsman here now Weiss come here then you will take your turn.

I went to my seat and then watched Weiss and throughout the match I saw her getting frustrated at ruby and when class ended she stormed off to god knows where so I just went with KD to the hangar where his titan body is and when we arrived I just took some ammo and also have some to KD and then we walked to our next class which was combat class with miss glynda.

When KD and I arrived at Glynda's class she asked who wanted to fight team CRDL who were looking smug at the arena so KD and I raised our hands and then went to the arena.

Cardin: hah you think you can beat us?

KD: well I am a robot and YN is a pilot both of us trained to have exceptional fighting skills and we are supposed to fight four boys whose intelligence must be parred with their fighting skill which is very low so with those chances we would win with a 100% chance of success.

Cardin: why you I will turn you to scrap.

YN: shut it let's just get this over with.

YN(in head): hey KD should we make this quick?

KD(in head): yes.

We then pull out our rifle and when the match started we shoot team CRDL in the head making them drop instantly. Glynda then announced that we are the winner then we went back to our dorm and then KD said.

KD: well that was an eventful day.

YN: yeah and we will be doing this for the whole year.

He nodded and then I removed my helmet and slept.

End of chapter

AN: hey guys this is the chapter and please give feedback and I hope you liked it.