3rd strike and you're out

YN PoV

I woke up from a nap and i saw Kd powering up so I went to our mini fridge and got an energy drink and then Kd tapped my shoulder and he said through our neural link.

Kd(in head): YN there is an atlas breaching squad outside, goal: most likely to takes us.

YN(in head): that's it I'm tired of this I call war against atlas.

Kd(in head): you're the boss.

We both grabbed our guns and I put on my helmet and used X-ray vision and I saw the breaching bomb and I saw the timer was already at 4 seconds so I wait for it to reach 2 seconds and when it did I boosted through the door and grabbed the bomb and threw it at the squad killing some of them when it exploded and then I grabbed my two wingman guns and shoot 2 soldiers then I grabbed the last one and out his arm behind him and started applying pressure.

YN: why were you trying to breach my room.

Soldier: general ironwood told us to breach this room and take all the tech but keep the person you I guess alive.

YN: well that will be the last time he orders you soldiers to do shit.

I then snapped his neck and looked at Kd and said.

YN: do you know where ironwood is?

Kd: at the arena.

YN: get all the recordings of atlas trying to attack us and bring it with you if he tries to arrest me again I will show the recording to everyone in remnant.

He nodded and we went to a bullhead and the bullhead was piloted by and atlas soldier so being the angry bastard I am I shot him in the head with my wingman.

Time skip

We landed the bullhead already and when we got off it I ordered Kd to get to the broadcast center just in case an to also shut off the shields in the arena when told to do so.

He nodded and we went our separate ways and when walking towards the arena I saw a group of atlas guards with knights blocking my entrance.

YN: guess you were expecting me huh?

They just stayed silent and so I pulled out my data knife and wingman and used plasma caster on it.

YN: let's make this quick ok.

They didn't respond but just started shooting at me so I boost towards a knight and jabbed my knife into it hacking it then the knight started shooting at it's own people but one soldier got the jump on me and put me on a headlock so I used my jump kit and his body got burned then I elbow his gut and then shoot him in the head.

Two knights then approach me with their swords out so I throw a gravity star at them and when they got stuck I shot them with my wingman then another guard tried to cut me with his sword so I stop him by blocking his forearm then I break his arm and smash his head into a nearby wall.

I then run towards the arena and I see ironwood clapping because his student looked like they were beating Weiss and Yang but I didn't care and ran at him then when I was near I grab his neck and shout.

YN: Kd now!!!

The shields then flicker then they turn off and I throw ironwood to the arena then an atlas guard pointed his pistol at me so I grab his gun and palm strike his elbow then take the gun and snap it in half.

YN: if you have a brain then you would run before I shoot you.

The guard nodded and started running then I pull out my wingman and when the guard reached the exit is shoot his head killing him. Then I jump down the arena and I see ironwood terrified then he ordered his two student in the arena to defend him so a guy with a trumpet started playing his song stopping me at my tracks but it was a futile plan since I boosted towards him and elbow his neck so he can't blow into his trumpet even if he tried then I saw a Faunus in roller skates coming at me so I use plasma caster on my wingman and shoot the ground in front of her and when she fell I kneed her face knocking her out.

YN: these are your students ironwood? Grunts can defeat them easily if they even encountered them.

Ironwood: well that doesn't matter because you are under arrest.

YN: for what?

Ironwood: for killing my men and hurting my students.

YN: Kd that's your queue.

The screens then show all the videos of atlas attacking Kd and I and ironwood was shocked.

YN: I wasn't bluffing when I said I would broadcast this all over remnant.

Then sun shouted.

Sun: YN shouldn't be arrested, ironwood should be.

Then people started cheering and I said.

YN: you know ironwood people on my dimension have a very ancient way of justice.

I then pulled out my wingman and then shot him on the head and I connected my helmet to the speakers and said.

YN: this man has tried to steal my tech for 3 times now and his attitude reminds me of the great evil I swore to fight on my dimension and with him gone I am to take leadership of the atlas army so I can change their path to a good one.

Atlas students and soldier started cheering for me and then Kd said on the speakers.

Kd: YN I read many ships exiting jump drive.

YN: can't be.

Kd: YN I am receiving a transmission from the... lastimosa my god it's the militia.

YN: patch me in through the speakers.

I then heard a very familiar voice and then everyone at the arena and possibly all of remnant showed faces of confusion but the voice said.

Jack: this is pilot jack cooper of the
ISS lastimosa on all Mikita frequencies does anyone read.

YN: this is pilot YN LN of the militia glad to hear from you again.

Jack: YN!!! You're here then this means our mission is complete. Wait up I will go to your location.

Time skip

I was waiting for the ship jack would be in and I saw it on top of the arena so I tell Kd to shut off the roof shields then the ship entered and when it landed jack and BT came out.

Jack: YN LN finally our scientists completed the project.

YN: and what is that.

Jack: well when we went to the arc again we saw traces of inter dimensional travel energy so we harnessed this and added them to our jump drives and we can go to any dimension I mean that's the simple definition.

YN: huh and also I thought BT died how is he here.

Jack: well apparently he left a copy of himself in my helmet so we got that copy and put it in another titan and boom he is back.

YN: huh so how is the war?

Jack: well the militia and IMC got tired of losing resources and people so they went to a truce and formed the Interstellar Faction Alliance or IFA for short.

YN: sweet.

Jack: so I see there is quite an audience here.

I look around and see still some confused faces and I chuckle then say.

YN: well I am the general of the military here but let me explain that tomorrow I am tired.

Jack: sure see ya.

I then left and when I arrived at my dorm I was happy a connection with my home dimension again and then I slept.

End of chapter

AN: hey guys this is the new chapter and I hope you liked it and please leave some feedback.