She'll Never Know

Hanna and Emily were sitting with Paige waiting for Spencer to return, hoping that she would.

The door opened and they looked up in relief, but it left when they saw Caleb walking in. Hanna got out of her chair and put her arms around him.

"Is Spencer okay?" He asked holding her close.

"She left, we didn't see, and we don't k-now where she is." Hanna cried.

Caleb kissed her head. "You're not out looking for her?" He asked.

Emily piped up. "Jason and Aria went to look and Melissa is trying to get in touch with their parents."

Caleb nodded. "Where's Toby?" He looked around.

"He left after she said she wanted to di- He left." Hanna managed.

"So you're just hoping she comes back here?"

"Hoping." Paige stated.

Hanna's phone went off and she moved away from Caleb to answer it.

"Aria?" Emily asked.

Hanna shook her head. "Lucas, I can't talk, Spen- What?... Where?... Is she there?... Is she dead?" Hanna asked making Emily and Paige look over in fear. "Well look down and let me know if you see a body?! Please, Lucas! It's important!"

Emily and Paige got up.

"No. Okay. Thank you. Keep me posted please." Hanna hung up and turned to them. "Lucas was walking home and saw Spencer's van, but no Spencer." She sighed.

"Where?" Emily asked.

"By the cliff where her and Mona fought."

They moved to the door and Hanna was going to follow when her phone went off again. "Hello? What?!" She yelled.

"What is it?" Emily cut in.

"Thanks Lucas. Keep me posted." Hanna hung up and looked at Emily. "A car was behind her van, he found tire tracks, but it looks like it left in a hurry, like tore out there hurry."

"Oh god... -A?" Emily asked in fear. Hanna just shrugged and Paige opened the door for them to rush out behind her.

Hanna stopped by Caleb. "Aren't you coming?"

He shook his head. "You're probably right. Someone should stay here in case she comes back. I'll call Toby and tell him what's going on."

She kissed him. "Thanks Caleb. You're the best."

He smiled. "I love you too now go save Spencer."

Hanna rushed out the door and Caleb took out his phone and hit a button then he put it up to his ear. "They're out looking for her. Finish what you're doing and bring her home. I'm here waiting." He said then he hung up his cell phone.

He took a moment and then he tapped his phone again. "Hey Toby. It's Caleb. I know this is hard for you, but Spencer took off and they can't find her so you have to come back to her place. Come on, man, she needs you." He said and waited for a reply. "See ya soon."

'With Toby on his way and Spencer about to get here Hanna will never know I was involved in this.' Caleb thought to himself and sighed.