[II] Smarty Pants

I heard the door she went through open, revealing her in banana pajamas.

"Tomorrow you'll clean all the blood your damn clothes left on the floor of my bathroom"

"Oh no, not tomorrow. You're doing this on purpose, you want me to clean it tomorrow so the blood gets dry and its harder for me to clean it" I glared at her. I even forgot I left my bloody clothes on her bathroom. I swear I got to escape tonight.

"Yep, that's the exact reason. See you tomorrow, murderer" she turned the lights off from outside the room. What the heck? Who would build a house this complicated.

"Blah, blah, blah, trash"

I sat there on the floor thinking, and overthinking. I couldn't see anything. Why is she so smart? Or this something she didn't even think about. In this moment I felt like these cartoons, when a big idea pops up a lightbulb does too. So my idea is: I open up the fridge and the light of the fridge should be what helps me find my way out. I opened up the fridge and the light of the fridge wasn't that strong, but its better than nothing. I went to the door Carmela took to get out of this room (the only door). Carmela?

I went to the kitchen to get a knife and a fork. Made my way there with all the caution in the world. I opened everything and there weren't knifes or forks nowhere. When the heck did she take them out of here?

I'm losing my calmness. I started moving around the room thinking about anything I could do to run away tonight, but nothing came to mind and I was losing my shit. I went to the door and kicked it multiple times, making enough sound for Camila to come down and probably threaten me. The lightbulb on my head popped up again: I can take a spoon and take her eyes out and when she covers them, run to my car and leave. That's what I'll do, hope it works.

All of a sudden a alarm started to annoy the crap out of me. It was the fridge, since when fridges have alarms, what for? It was loud enough for the International Agent to hear it if she was behind this door exactly.

The door popped open revealing this angry brunette with a gun in her hand. Damn, I forgot to take the spoon.

"What are you doing? You're bothering me" she sleepily said closing her eyes and resting her head on the door frame. I came closer to her, not to close, but close enough to kick the gun out of her hands and run.

"You're the one keeping me here" I almost whispered, not wanting to ruin the atmosphere.

She sighed and was going to speak but I took advantage of her sleepiness and kicked the gun off her hand and when I literally threw myself on the floor to get it she quickly ran to me and kicked my ribs so hard, and took the gun. I grabbed both of her feet and pulled them, making her fall on her butt but she never let go of her gun. She opened her mouth in total pain and glared at me, but I sped out of her house running to my BMW. I turned it on but when I tried to go in reverse it wasn't moving at all. I got out of my car and noticed the tires where popped, the four damn tires. I looked at the "cabin" that was now something like a beach house with two floors? How did this happen? Saw Camila there looking at me, not moving, kind of letting me go?

I opened my car again looking for my rifle, a MPK5, old but gold. I can't go all around the road with a rifle because it could be worse. I'm not going through the forest either, what if a bear eats me? I can't shoot him because they're strong as shit. I went to the trunk and opened it, not taking my eyes off Camila. She was doing the same. I went far away and shot the gasoline tank and the car was on fire now, I did this to not leave any trail behind, but my bloody clothes where on her bathroom. I messed up.

I threw my gun to the leaves on my right and ran far away, looking behind me, but there was no sign of Camila so I slowed down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now morning, and I'm so sleepy, I am seriously considering sleeping on the dirt. I've walked around 2 miles and my feet are tired, but I can't stop.

I heard a car approaching that seemed familiar, so I turned around and kept walking.

"Hey want a ride?" This damn IA said pointing at me with a handgun. Why can't she just let me go? It was such a bad idea to break into her house.

"You're not going to shoot me in the midd-" she shot me, I looked at my thigh and thank God it wasn't an actual bullet it was these thing zookeepers use to sleep animals, a sedant?

"You'll.... pay... for this" I managed to say, everything was going dark and my knees were getting weak.

"Oh shut up..." Everything went black.

Oh God, hope she doesn't do anything crazy with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in the house I once broke into. I tried to move but I realized I have my hands tied, so are my feet. I'm laying here in the floor looking for her. If she's not here I might have a chance to escape. Why did she turn the 'beach house' back to 'this' though?

"Look who's awake. Good Morning!" She said with all the happiness in the world, weren't we literally trying to kill each other at midnight?

I ignored her comment and tried to go back to sleep to forget that all this is happening. I'd rather sleep than experience this. But I looked up when I heard her approach to the living room, where I was. I managed to sit. Now she had a frown, with her hands resting on her waist. She only had a t-shirt and some 'shorts' that looked more like underwear. To be honest I got lost in her legs, admiring every piece of skin there. I tried to not look, but her legs were a magnet to my eyes.

"I think I said good morning, asshole" she slapped the back of my head, not to hard but strong enough to make me come back to earth.

"Ouch, what was that for?!"

"For being such an asshole" she sat in front of me, indian style. She looked me in the eyes and all of a sudden, she was cupping my cheeks with her hand, making my lips pop out. Her other hand was placed on my thigh. Okay, calm down.

"Now say good morning to me" she pouted, looked to my lips then back to my eyes.

"Good morning, dude" I said moving my head back so I was free from her hands. I didn't want to get slapped again like last night.

"You see, that's what I hate, your damn attitude" she got up and headed to the kitchen. Giving me a nice view of her perfectly shaped butt, I never noticed she was this hot until now. Half of her buttcheeks were coming out of her 'shorts'. And there I go again, my eyes glued to the perfect sculpture this woman had.

"Well, deal with-" I was cut off by three loud knocks on the door. Camila ran there trying not to be loud, so whoever was out side couldn't hear her. The International agent (Camila) looked through the door's lense but took her eyes off whoever was outside and looked at me with so much worry. What is going on?

She silently ran to me and untied me throwing all the cables she tied me with to the trash. She ran back to me and leaned down to speak.

"Follow my lead. Sit on the sofa" she whispered without letting me reply then running back to the door. I did as she said not taking my eyes off her. She opened the door, and I almost shitted myself when I saw a cop on the other side of the door.

Damn it, did she really call the cops? I hope he doesn't recognize me, I hope he doesn't recognize me, I hope he doesn't recognize me. I kept repeating in my mind that sentence. The probability of that cop recognizing me was low, I have changed a lot on my appearance but I'm still worried.

"H-hi there" she said nervously, why though? She called 911, right? The only thing popping out of the door was her head, she wasn't appropriately dressed.

"Someone called us telling us someone with this license plate kidnapped a girl, the description of the kidnapper is similar to you. And the car with that license plate is in front if your house, in case you didn't know. What do you got to say about that, miss Cabello?" She froze, trying to find some words.