[XXXI] Wet Dreams

Don't forget to comment and vote, I read your comments

"Let's do it tomorrow. We don't have to do a huge thing, we could just invite our closest family members and that's about it. I just want to marry you already" He whispered before hugging me from behind. I don't feel the same... I don't know why.

"My family can't assist, you know they're really far."

"I know, but maybe we could get married here before I go and when we see each other again we could make an actual ceremony for the whole family." I felt his warm breath when he got closer to my ear. I don't feel the chills down my spine anymore, or the electricity through my whole body. I just feel like I have to push him away, I don't really want to be close to him. It's like I got tired after all those days of 'sex' if we can call it that, because to be honest I was just faking everything. Plus, I wanted to get on Y/N's nerves, and it worked at first but then she decided to fuck Violet while we watched a movie downstairs and I could hear everything. I was so angry, my blood got so hot I thought it would evaporate.

"Honey?"

"Oh-sorry, I spaced out" I slowly shook my head, I don't even understand what this has become. When did all this happen? "Don't you think it's a little bit too soon?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Let's talk about that later. Right now, there's nobody in the house; you know what that means" He whispered, slowly running his hand up and down my waist. I tensed up, feeling his touch is different; I don't know if it's because we are getting married and I'm not in that mindset yet...why did I say yes?

"I'm tired, Matthew" I threw myself on the huge bed of my bathroom. "You don't have to do anything, come on" He climbed on it too, laying beside me and placing his hand on my thighs.

"No"

"Are you kidding? There's nobody in the house, think about that" He sat up, looking at me confused. Seeing I didn't respond in any way, he started touching me again, trying to make me want him; but I don't want him anymore. I'm so fucking stupid, doing shit only to anger Y/N. I don't even know how to describe how much I regret this. It's surprising what jealousy can do, if it wasn't because of Violet and Y/N I wouldn't have done all this.

"I said no, Matthew. Get over it"

"...The other day you were all happy and excited, lastly you've been pushing me away and acting strange"

"I really don't know how to reply to that" I dully replied, standing off the bed before grabbing a beach hat. I'm going to sit by the pool, I can't be in this room any longer.

Once I got down there, I saw the figure of the one and only, Y/N. I guess Matthew was wrong about the house being empty, or maybe he lied.

She's wearing a black two piece bathing suit. Exposing her back and thighs. My eyes quickly wondered her back, since she's sitting that way. She looks irresistible, and more irresistible knowing I'm not supposed to touch her.

She's sitting by the pool, with her legs in the water. She was looking down, but her back was facing me so she doesn't know I'm here; admiring her.

I slowly walked towards her, not wanting to alter her mood. I sat beside her, not saying a word, just sitting there. We spent minutes looking at the water together, until I spoke.

"Y/N, I kno-"

"-Shut up" She interrupted, dully. That scared me, I know what she's capable of but I really need to let her know that I don't want him. "Why are you still here? Go back in with him, start planning your stupid wedding..." She angrily pointed to the house as she shook her head.