[XIII] The Masked Stripper

"Oh God, Lauren, you're so irritating" Lyane said annoyed by Lauren.

"Look who's talking. Just shut up and finish already" Lauren harshly said taking away the chips Lyane had beside her.

It's been around an hour and Lyane isn't ready yet. She has been trying different make-up styles on websites but they don't look good with the outfit she's wearing.

"Maybe your makeup isn't the problem, maybe you're the problem" I say as I raised my eyebrow.

"Just get the hell out of the mirror, you won't be down there in the danger zone, you don't need to look stunning" Lauren said pushing Lyane away from the mirror.

"Damn, Lyane are you going to let Lauren treat you like that?" I say trying to create some beef between them.

"Thing is, I don't lose my time talking to trash" Lyane eyed Lauren with a smirk on her face.

"Go to shit, dude. Y/N get ready, I will do your makeup in a few minutes" Lauren said while applying the smokey eye to herself.

I take a look at myself in the mirror, observing every small detail on my white tight dress. It was soft and hugged my body in a way I didn't feel comfortable, but hope it's enough for D'Ravello since I gotta seduce him and shit.

"Oh shit, Lauren look at that ass!" Lyane said screaming while pointing at my butt.

"... You're making me uncomfortable" I say trying to make it stop but the other monkey decided to collaborate with Lyane.

"Oh shit Y/N, that ass is going to make me faint" She says as I drop a weird laugh, trying to make the joke die already. These things really make me uncomfortable, and if it is true what they say, I don't know how to react.

________

"hello?" I answered the unknown number that called us, it's probably Pablo Escobar.

"Hello, are you guys ready?" Pablo asked a bit excited for what is going to happen tonight.

"We are so ready" I say eyeing Lauren, since she had not finished doing my makeup.

"Do you need anything, guns, money, food? I left a small earphone for each of you on the nightstand, to communicate."

"Okay. No, we're alright. We are actually waiting for your order. I want to leave already" I say dragging the last word while rolling my eyes.

"Okay, you guys can leave at 6:00pm. Remember, the only thing you have to do to get in the yatch is say your names, do you guys remember your names?"

"Oh, shit, what names did we get?" I asked Lauren in a whisper hoping she would remember, but she looked at me confused before getting back to my make up.

"I know you guys don't remember, I heard you, Y/N. Your names are Isabelle and Luna, Y/N is Isabelle and Lauren is Luna"

"Oh, of course, how could I forget so easily?" I say as if it was so obvious, but I really didn't remember shit.

"Pablo, is about to be 6:00pm here, we have to get ready to leave so I'm going to hang up, okay?" I informed him.

"Sure, okay. We have everything ready, don't forget we have your backs. Take care, don't mess up" he emphasized his lasts words and it kinda creeped me out but I got to get used to it I guess.

"Are you guys ready? We have to leave now, Pablo's guards are waiting for us down there" Lyane said gathering her things and heading to the door.

"We're ready" Lauren said smiling as she took a last look on my makeup. I have to admit, I look amazing. I always look amazing but this is another type of amazing.