[XVII] Butt-naked

It is now the next day. I will admit, yesterday was really strange. I'm starting to believe it was a dream, knowing Camila was right below the bed Bella and me were sitting on. Also, Camila had visited me in my room to "talk" and I liked it, but I can't fall so easily on her trap.

"Are you ready, muffin?" Bella smiled widely, checking if I had my luggage ready, which I did. It's strange that she is calling me muffin the second day she met me, it's probably to make Camila jealous, but she is not around.

"Yes" I half smile, walking out of Pablo's huge beach mansion as I felt Bella walk inside.

"Y/N why are we going on a limousine?" I jumped, because Lauren's whisper on my ear was unexpected.

"I don't know Lauren, why are you asking me?" I roll my eyes before walking to the limousine.

"Maybe because you look like you know Bella, stupid ass" Lauren harshly replied, she was not going to let me talk to her like that, of course.

"Well I don't. Now let's go inside of it" I say sitting in the black limousine. It reminds me of all these agent movies.

Talking about agents, wasn't Camila a agent?

I opened my eyes widely, realizing we were probably screwed because if Camila is a agent she can't work for Pablo. But she is!

Oh no, she was sent here to kill us. Pablo fell for her trap. What can I do to stop her? I can't let her harm our team.

"Lauren, wait here, I'll be back" I quickly jumped out of the car and notice Bella walking out of the house with Lyane, perfect time to go in and talk to Camila.

"Where are you going?" Lyane confusedly asks.

"I'll be back, I have to poop. It will be fast" I say as I ran inside, grabbing the gun I had on the back of my belt walking to the living room to call Camila.

The house was silent. Pablo had left the house yesterday when he presented Bella to us. With the house full of silence, it should be easier to find Camila, I think.

"Why are you not in the limousine yet?" I hear a sweet soft voice behind my back. Too bad I will ruin the moment.

"Why are you not in it yet?" I pointed my gun at the brunette in front of me, looking straight into her eyes.

"Y/N what the hell. Put that down, please" She raised her hands up, showing she had nothing harmful on her.

"You think I don't know your small secret? I don't care how close our relationship has become, I can shoot you right now!" I shouted at Camila while gripping my gun firmly, because if I shoot without doing that, the gun could slip off of my hands.

"What are you talking about, Y/N? Calm down"

"Remember when you told me you were a agent? Then why the fuck are you here-" I shouted again, glaring at her, hate was all over my face. I know I shouldn't have trusted her, even Bella told me.

"It was a lie..." Camila said, closing her eyes before looking down. "I was scared of you, so I lied about who I was to intimidate you. I'm not a IA I swear" She raised her eyebrows, as if that was going to convince me. There has been so much people like her, that have done this bullshit.

"Camila, I'm not falling for your bullshit" I placed my index finger on the trigger, getting ready to press it. I swear there is nothing that can hold me back, I don't care if the other girls are outside. They will probably thank me.