[XX] Traitors Don't Belong

Please don't forget to vote and comment :)

I open my eyes to the beauty laying on my arm. That brown eyed woman, the woman that kidnapped me, the woman I once hated, the woman I almost killed. I've got to admit, she was amazing and every inch of her body was perfect. Yes, we did it on the floor and we're still here; we finished really tired we didn't want to stand up to move to the bed. If anyone on the other buildings had binoculars, they could've been able to see everything but what are the odds?

She looks so beautiful. She's softly breathing on the skin of my arm, I can also hear it. I feel her whole body against mine, we're both naked still since we didn't move to the bed. She had her right leg over me, her right arm over my neck with her hand on my hair.

This reminds me of that time we talked about my parents on her house, we both fell asleep and the next day I found her laying on my lap. But we both said we would leave all those events on the past so I hope it can stay there.

I wonder how I'm going to stand up without waking her up since she's basically all over me. I have to do it anyway because today is our mission; or maybe tomorrow at midnight. I've got to shower and get ready for work. Today we're all working from 6:00pm until we get our victim at midnight. I'm not going to lie, I'm quite nervous although I've done this many times before but you never know what exactly awaits.

I grabbed her right hand and placed it on top of her, did the same with her leg without making much movement. I carefully held her head up so I could lift my numb right arm. After breaking free, I took a second to admire her body, am I obsessed with her figure? It sure feels like it. I didn't want to stare for too long though, that'd be creepy.

I got on my knees, placed my right hand on her back, my left hand was behind her knees. I lifted her up bridal style and carried her to her bed because mine was a mess. I placed a blanket on top of her naked body, I did not want to disrespect her and just leave her naked without coverage.

I deeply sighed, I'm quite tired and I suppose it's early because the sun isn't out completely. As much I would love to go back to sleep, I have to get ready for the last day here.

I went to my bed to grab new underwear and a towel, I will shower and I'll take my time since Camila is asleep.

.....................................................

Once I got out of the shower with my black underwear on and towel on my hand I went to my bed to get my clothes.

"It's true, you actually have abs" I hear the sleepy voice of Camila behind me and I couldn't help but to smile. I let a breathy laugh out before replying.

"Yes, it's not too much is it?" I asked flexing to make them more notable. I honestly didn't know it was such a big deal until now.

"No, it's just perfect" She smiled as she covered her face with the blanket. That was so cute.

"Uh... please get ready, we have six hours until we start working. We have to pack up and clean the place up so when Bella's guards pick our luggage up it can be quick" I say to make Camila do something else besides staring at my body, I'm not uncomfortable but we really have to do this.

"Okay doctor, as you say" She stood up with the blanket around her body to cover herself up and did her stuff.

I started dressing up and once I finished I sat on my bed watching the boring TV shows of every morning this week.

Approximately thirty minutes later I was starting to fall asleep until I see the brunette leave the bathroom all dressed as the nurse, my nurse. She looks bomb with that on, I haven't had the balls to look at her since what happened in the bathroom, but now...