[XXXIX] Hallucinations

C & V
I hope you like this last chapter

It's been quite a long time since I last saw her. I can barely remember her sweet voice, it's something I don't want to forget, ever. Nobody has reached out to me, not even a letter; but I understand, trying to communicate with your friends when you're a criminal it's quite difficult, so I don't blame them.

I've been living in my aunt's house since after the bank. She's the sweetest, I see her as my second mom. At first when I got here, she wasn't happy about it because she knows what I had been doing but she couldn't just leave me out there in the streets so she let me into her house. Her home is old looking but she keeps it clean; and it's small, I told her I'd like to buy something better for her but she refuses to accept my gift.

"Y/N, sweetie, it is really late for you to go out. It's quite dangerous out there." My aunt worriedly raised her eyebrows while placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Auntie, when people say there's danger in the streets, they're talking about people like me." I chuckled. I know I might take it as a joke but it is true, I'm danger, I'm a killer. But she doesn't see me like that, she sees me as the niece that came back from a 'trip'. I don't even think she knows I went to prison.

"I refuse to accept that you're a killer, you're not like your dad."

"I am, I was trained for this and all. I didn't choose to be like this, I was forced into this life and now I'm stuck because in everyone else's head I'll just be a criminal. I can't go back and get a normal job or start pursuing a career because people won't stop seeing me as a criminal. Plus, I'd have to pay for my damn acts."

"Oh Y/N, I understand." She pouted, placing her soft hands on my cheeks to place a kiss on my forehead. I missed this a lot, it's like having a mom.

"Anyway, I've got to go. I just got a text from Jessie, she's waiting for me." I said as I gathered my stuff from the couch. At least I'm in contact with someone, my old cellmate.

"...fine, take care. Don't do anything illegal, you know I don't like it when you do that."

"Yes, don't worry." That's what I always say. I don't know how she can still trust me. "Bye auntie. If I don't come back, it's probably because I went to Jessie's house." I said as I closed the front door. If I don't come back I'd probably be because I'm fucked up drunk. I don't want her to see me like that.

I went to the grey Toyota Corolla at the driveway, it is mine. Why a cheap car you ask? I'm currently using that car to blend in as much as I possibly can, because if they see a expensive car in here they'd know something's off and will try to investigate.

When I got inside, I felt my shitty flip phone vibrate on my buttcheek. I wish it was one of the girls, but phones are prohibited for them. When I checked, it was Jessie. Why is she always so desperate? She's the type of friend to push you to death if you are in her way.

"Tell me, what's up?" I asked after I answered.

"What do you mean what's up? I'm sitting here alone in the VIP section just because you won't move your fucking ass." She sighed in desperation. She's probably struggling since she isn't social. I can already imagine her sitting on the couch moving her leg uncontrollably.

"Okay chill, I'll try my best to get there as soon as possible." I say driving off. I hung up on her, I was getting tired of her consistent calls.

I sped up. I never imagined myself driving a Toyota Corolla in the middle of the damn street. This is illegal, but to my luck, I don't see much cars on the highway.