[XV] New Begining

I wake up to the strong sound of music, heavy metal to be exact. What the fuck.

I grab my phone to check the time. I quickly sat up and popped my eyes open, who the hell wants to listen to that at 9:00am?

I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine, as usual. Approximately twenty minutes later, the music was still on. I'm trying to contain the urge of going down there and turning it off, but I've got to go down there anyway so why not now.

I grabbed my shirt before putting it on and heading downstairs. I wasn't tiptoeing because what's the point?

As I got to the kitchen, where the loud ass music came from, I saw the figure of the brunette I once kissed, she looks so calm and so beautiful compared to the music. She is wearing an oversized white shirt, with her underwear. I'm surprised she's wearing that with the whole team in the house.

She was making a pancake mix until she received a text message and grabbed her phone with a half smile. Oh gosh, pancakes, what a good time to eat pancakes I guess.

Camila was in her phone, a small smile crept into her juicy lips before she looked around the room and caught me getting hypnotized by her. What am I supposed to say now?

Camila turned back to her phone before the music went off. Of course, she had that heavy metal music. "It was about time Y/N. I've been trying to contain the temptation of throwing cold water at you to wake you up"

"Sometimes we've got to be patient, Camila" I raise my left eyebrow, trying to hold the big smile that is trying to leave my lips.

"Like when I kept you in the basement of my house, you were screaming and begging me to take you out of there. You were so patient" Camila sarcastically says.

"Uh, look, I want to forget all that. I want to start again; because I believe we started on the wrong foot. So, I would like you to pardon me and start from zero, as if nothing ever happened, as if this is the first time you see me"

At first, the brunette hesitated, but she nodded after. "You make it sound so easy, but...okay, start" Camila said, making me confused because I have no idea what she's talking about.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Ugh. Hello, my name is Camila, what's yours?" She said with a small smile on her face while extending her hand to shake mine.

"Are you serious?" I was about to burst laughing but when I saw the seriousness on her face it all faded. "Okay... my name is Y/N, nice to meet you" I can't believe she's actually making me do this, but I think this really means something to her.

"Nice to meet you too" She whispered sweetly while flashing that smile that instantly has a effect on me, an effect that I don't even understand.

"Oh, I'm going to make some pancakes, would you like some?" She grabbed the pancake mix, putting some milk and chocolate in it.

I'm hesitant, I don't want to say yes because the image of me eating pancakes with my mouth only, haunts me, but I've got to admit that her pancakes were amazing.

"I think I just asked you som-"

"Yes" I gulped hard, trying to force a smile. I know I'm probably overdramatizing because I'm not tied up now, but Camila can be unpredictable.

"So, Camila, where are the others?" I sat on at the eating table, playing with the plate that was placed in front of me... I guess it's a thing I have for plates.

"The others are not here, Y/N"

"Oh, that's weird, it's probably the reason why I asked you" I smiled at her before getting the smile returned. When I saw that she smiled back, my smile grew and I couldn't hold it back.