Chapter Twenty Four

Daisy's P.O.V

I sat with Katrina, Chris, Dan and Phil watching TV. I had eaten little of what Chris gave me, and Chris wouldn't let me move. I just wanted to sleep.

 "How are you feeling?" Chris asked me.

 "Shit. Why won't you all just leave me alone? I want to be alone." I stand up.

 "You can't just lay there and do fuck all! You need to do things to cheer you up!"

 "I don't want to do things. I just want to be left alone." I push away from Chris and walk out the door, slamming it.

Chris' P.O.V

I look at Katrina, and she looks at me.

 "Well, where the hell has she gone?"

I'm already half way out the door when I reply, 'I'll find out!' 

                                                                                                           ***

I walk through the town, desperately trying to catch a glimpse of Daisy. It's difficult to know where to look as I am in the middle of London. I go to all the places I think she would be in, but she knows I'll look for her in those places, so I highly doubt she'll be there. I eventually sit on a bench in a park and pull out my phone. I dial her number. No answer. I dial her number three more times. Suddenly, I hear a phone ringing from somewhere. It sounds like her ringtone, as she has quite an odd one. I keep ringing, following the sound until I find the tree it's coming from. I climb the tree, the sound getting louder, as I see Daisy up the tree.

 "I told you to leave me alone." She sighs.

I climb next to her on the thick branch.

 "You think I'd listen? I'll always come looking for you." I smile.

 "Why can't you just leave me alone?"

 "Because I worry about you, okay? More than you think. Because you never tell me how you feel."

 "I..."

 "Come here." I say, and I wrap both arms around her. I wobble a bit as I'm on a tree, but we manage.

 "You're so silly sometimes." I smile, and she smiles. It's nice to see her smile again.

 "I just miss her. I don't like showing people my true feelings. I just thought if I got on my own for a bit it would help me feel better. But I felt worse because I didn't have you guys with me." She explains.

 "So come back with me. We can watch TV, plays some games, we could go to the movies if you want? There's a few movies that look really good." I smile.

 "Movies sounds good." She smiles.

 "Well it's a date. Shall we go back or sit up here for a bit longer?"

 "It's nice up here." She clasps ahold of my hand.

                                                                                               ***

Dan's P.O.V

'Found her! :) '

 "He's found her." I say to Phil and Katrina, who smile gladly.

 "Good!" Phil smiles. Katrina goes into the kitchen and I pull Phil aside.

 "Phil, this may seem like a crazy idea, and maybe not the right time, but--"

 "What?"

 "I want to start organising the wedding."