Chapter 17 - Acacia

** Warning. This chapter does get a tiny bit steamy with a bathroom scene. Thanks, Allamy **

---------------------------------------

I stir and groan, not wanting to wake up.

For the first time in years, I had actually had a good dream. I had dreamt that Grayson had kissed me for the first time and it was honestly perfect and now I don't know how I feel.

I think I definitely trust him more after what happened last night but he still makes me nervous. Hopefully, things will get easier now though.

I smile and open my eyes, instantly searching the room for Grayson, but he's not there. His bedding is neatly folded on the couch and the bucket is no longer there.

Where is he?

Nervously, I pick up my phone and text him, asking him where he is. I lay back in bed for a moment before my phone vibrates in my hand. I smile and hold it above my face.

'I'm in the bathroom, gimme two seconds, Princess.'

I smile, crinkling my nose at the reply. As of last night, he's been calling me Princess and to be honest, I quite like it. It makes me feel special. I've never had anyone call me by a nickname before. Not even my parents.

Sitting up, I go to text back when I notice the bathroom doors open and out walks a slightly wet Grayson in nothing but a towel. I blush and feel my jaw drop slightly.

He looks like a freaking god. He's so damn sexy. His shoulders are strong and muscular, arms equally as massive whilst his chest is toned and his stomach ripped. A very defined v-line disappearing down into his towel. A light dusting of hair graces his lower abdomen and chest while an intricate tattoo sits on his right peck.

"You texted?" He signs, smiling at me.

"Yeah. I was nervous because I didn't know where you had gone" I reply sheepishly, closing my mouth.

"Oh. I'm sorry, Acacia. I was showering. I should've waited for you to wake up before I went" he replies, frowning.

"No, it's okay. I just got a little nervous because I didn't want you to be passed out or dead somewhere."

He nods and watches me for a moment.

"How are you feeling?" he signs, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I'm okay. I feel like I'm starting to have a little more energy" I reply nervously.

He juts his chin towards my medication on the bedside table.

"Did you...?" He asks nervously.

"Last night" I sign, nodding.

"Thank you."

We stare at each other for a moment before I break eye contact and quickly rake my eyes over his handsome stature once more.

"Grayson" I sign, nervously.

"Yeah?"

"Are you scared of me?"

I watch as his mouth drops open, the question completely catching him off guard. He quickly closes his mouth and frowns.

"No."

Bull shit. I can see it in his eyes.

"Tell me the truth"

I watch him sigh and run a hand through his hair.

"I'm just scared that I'll scare you more or fuck up and make you reject me" he signs back after a while.

I look at him in shock.