C H A P T E R _ 12

Tila maiiyak na ako nang mamilipit ang aking dibdib habang binabasa ko ang misteryosong sulat na aking natanggap noon pang nakaraang araw.

Hindi ko man alam kung saan at kanino iyon nanggaling ay alam kong meron iyong maling ipinapahiwatig para sa 'kin.

Tiffany Apple Gomez,

This is a letter from anonymous.

You are reading this just to inform you some good and bad news. Every step you take are now monitored from now on. After the harsh treatment you've been into, we are taking on full responsibility looking out for you.

Fifteen years and counting. That's the chapter of your life when we weren't around to look out for you. Power overtook your fate and led you here.

We are hoping for your understanding to read between the lines of these news.

The grave, it's dark in here. We are watching you from above with our lives flashing before our eyes. Good thing there's this angel who became our courier in reaching for you, for your heart, for your soul. Don't cry unless you receive our next message. We miss you with all of our regrets.

The wind, it's chilling us up in here. With the rustling leaves spooking us out, we are still holding on with our faith even if it meant that zombies still have that virtue. We may be corpses now but our soul should still be haunting you around, guarding you in every move.

We have sent you guardians to go look for you. We have sent you the parents and their children who should retrieve you from your dark past. We have already reached out to your archenemy and toppled that person to the pit of conscience.

This may seem a puzzle with a secret code to unlock but I hope you have read between the lines. As I've stated a while ago, there are guardians looking out for you and I'm very thankful for your caretaker. Even if this letter is a big mystery for you, it's a great history for us because we've found you once more. We've laid our eyes on you once more. You have no idea how much hearts were broken just by missing you that badly.

Garrulous and gibberish, it may seem but life's still a giant jigsaw puzzle with many missing pieces. It's just misplaced around leaving it a treasure and for us, you are that missing piece.

We're looking right below of us and we're seeing you with a giant beam on our faces. Don't worry because we're watching you and we know for sure that someday, we will cross our paths once more.

Don't cry honey, it's happening. It's great news that you've recovered that fast from the wounds the past have given you. If only we were there.

Just wait for it. Revelations coming through,

Colesha Connie Tarynn "Apple" R. Unison.

Nagsimulang mangatal ang aking mga panga matapos kong basahin ang kauna-unahang sulat na aking natanggap. Anong ibig sabihin nito? Tila nabuwal ang lahat ng aking iniisip marahil na rin sa mga salitang nagkabuhol-buhol sa sulat na ito. Wala na akong maintindihan dahil puro tanong na rin ang namuo sa aing isip.

Anong pinapahiwatig nito? Sino ang nagsulat nito? Sino ang tinutukoy nila ditong guardian? Sinong "we" ang nagsalaysay nito? Ano anong revelations yun? At sino si Colesha?

Curious and confused, binuklat ko na ang ikalawang sulat at mas tumindi pa ang pagpihit na nararamdaman ko sa aking dibdib nang magsimulang pumatak ang aking mga luha habang iniintindi ang bawat salitang nasa misteryosong sulat.

Colesha,

We know you are already confused right now. Maybe you have thoughts like "Who is Colesha," and "Who are we?" already but, for all we know, the time is still not that right to unravel all of this at the same time.