•Love at First Sight of the Owner•

Hi Submissivekitty2. This btw how you will look like in this chapter for a while (if you don't mind 😉) Anyways back to the story.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Katt's POV

'Ahhh~ Another beautiful day' I think happily to my self as I enthusiastically got out of my bed to get ready for my day. I ran to the bathroom to finish my own business. After 5 minutes, I got out of the bathroom with a towel wrap around my body. I steadily walk to my closet cause the floor is kinda slippery. Don't wanna trip and fall. I look for my decent clothing in just a second. (Look above for the reference) After I wear them, I pull on my makeup kit that was on one of the drawers on my nightstand as I sit in front of my mirror.

-A little timeskip cause I'm lazy ≥3≤-

I rushed downstairs as I grab my shoulder bag and locked my room. Don't want Isabel snooping my room. You know that girl, so mischievous (≧∇≦) When I look at the kitchen, I was so surprised because she NEVER cooks. I sit on the chair near to her.

"You never cooked in your whole life"

She literally jumped from where she stands and looked at me as she blushes.
I laugh at her as she playfully hit my shoulder. She set the food down and we started to eat and-Holy Gracious! It was so delicious! She never even cook. Anyways, after we ate, I bring the dishes to the sink while she washes them.

"Hey sister, I was also going out today"

"Where are you going?"

"Going out with my friends" she suddenly blushes.

"Okay, just use some protection" I smirk at her.

"KATT!" I burst out laughing.

"Okay, sheesh"

We started to head outside as I locked the door and started to separate ways. I started to head to the bus station cause I don't wanna use my car.

.......

I arrived Titan Wild Course which is a cafe in the morning and a strip club in the evening. I was greeted by Reiner when I enter the backdoor. I greeted them back as I go the 'Employers Only' room to change my uniform. Even though I own this shop, I really want to also be part of the staffs so here I was, changing my clothes.

(This is how the staffs and Armin look like, except for the boys and Eren)

(This is how Eren look like)

......

As I close the door, I look at Eren and Armin who were smiling so brightly at the costumers who were entering. I smile at him as he looks at me. God, if he weren't gay, I would literally jump on him and kissed him but I know he won't let me. I started to serve the customers while letting them took their precious time to order. Well, Eren mostly does them cause he was well, asked by many customers.

.......

The day went by normally. It was noon so some of the employees took their 15-minute breaks. Fortunately, nothing or no one has yet ruined my mood UNTIL someone grabs my butt. My anger immediately rises to its highest peak. I turn around and try to keep myself calm and prevent myself from punching that asshole.

"Please sir, refrain from touching me or else I'll call the security guard"

"Oh please, don't tell me you don't like it" he smirked at me

I really wanna wipe that disgusting smirk at his fucking face. I suddenly felt so weak when he touched my boobs. I was trying to push him but no avail, he kept on doing those disgusting thing. I was about to yell but someone grabs the man from behind.

"Leave the waitress alone or I'll break your bones and hand you to the police." the man said dangerously

The man ran out of the store as the guy who saved me help me to stand.

"T-thank you"

"No problem. What's your name by the way?"

He smiled at me like HE freaking smile at me! My heart leaps out of my heart as the blush on my face intensifies.

"K-k-Katherine, but you can c-call me Katt" I stuttered

"I'm Karma" he offers his hand

I suddenly jolt my head up to see the person face. I was in great shocked because he was in fact, an actor in one of my favorite movie.

"You mean Karma Akabane, one of the lead actors in Assassination Classroom?!"

He just smirks at me. Just then his phone went off. He takes a look at it and answers it. After a moment, he put his phone back to his pocket and turn to look at me. He then bends down and places a paper at my hands.

"See ya," he said as he ran out of the store

I was dumbfounded. I then realize the paper in my hand and then take a look at it.

Karma Akabane
xxx-xxx-xxxx
Call me anytime, sweetheart ;)

I snap out of my daze when Armin shakes me. I look again at the paper and smile. I'm in heaven.