•A Traitor in the King's Den •

3rd Person POV

The soiree held by the WOFI is going on pretty smoothly despite the shocking revelations that Levi had known and whatnot. The models had already finished changing their clothes and are happily eating while the others enthusiastically talk to some guests.

Without all of their knowledge, a pair of watchful eyes are intently watching them especially the CEO and their top model. The glint in the traitor's eyes is dangerous with a defiant smirk on its lips. 

The betrayer turns around before sauntering towards the storage room. As the renegade enter, it removed a huge box that covered a metal trapdoor that leads to a secret basement that the traitor only knows. 

The mysterious viper descends the stairs that reveal a secret chamber of a witch. The smirk plastered on its face widened as the spy sat at the middle of the magical circle. Without hesitation, the snake closes its eyes and began enchanting spells for astral projection. 

The person began lighting up in a stormy blue and dark violet aura as the incantation took process. It doesn't take long as the traitor's soul floats in front of a table with a person, sitting on a large swivel chair that faces a large window on the back.

The man sitting on the swivel chair felt the soul presence of his clandestine spy which made him smirk evilly. 

"How is my dear brother?... Oops, wrong. Let me rephrase it. How is my dear king?" the deep voice echoed through the dark and quiet room. 

The spy's lips curved into a deep smirk as it bows down.

"The king has been doing all well and it seems that he had found his mate." the spy informed.

It had piqued the man's interest. He raised his eyebrow before turning the chair around to make him face his loyal handler while his smirk didn't flatten one bit. 

"Mate? Who is this mate you are talking about?" the man questioned.

"It's 'The Forbidden Law's' product." the spy replied.

The man who claimed to be the king's brother fall back to his chair as he smugly smirked while he crossed his arms to his chest then placed his feet on the table.

"What a fortunate bother he is. Having the Damphir as his precious mate~" he cooed in a sickeningly happy tone.

The man stood up before he strutted to the soul of his spy. He walked behind it before leaning to its ear.

"I have another mission for you than spying on our dear king~" he whispered in a husky and deep voice.

The soul of the spy nodded its head. 

"Just say it my lord and I'll commence it immediately." the undercover person proclaimed its loyalty to the man.

"Then, keep a keen eye on that precious Damphir. I want to know everything he does. I don't like for even a single sigh to go unnoticed." he stated with a chuckle at the end of his sentence.

His precious spy nodded before bowing to him.

"Consider it done, my lord." the spy simply say.

The man's obsession is starting to get evident as he chuckled sinisterly.

"I want that Damphir as soon as possible. I will take everything precious to my brother like how he took the throne from me." the man madly yelled in the room. 

"That precious Damphir will be mine along with the throne in the right time!" he added to his statement as he cackled crazily. 

The spy smirked before its soul disappeared from the room as it traveled back to its physical body. The traitor slowly opened its eyes before smirking smugly and standing up, dusting some dust in its clothes.

The undercover traitor went out, but not forgetting to lock the trapdoor and covering it back with the large box to hide the chamber. The witch spy immediately came back to the function area with a fake smile as it chatted with some guests. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

WordCount: 666 (Just right for the chapter!^V~)