•Code Red!•

3rd Person's POV

After Eren left the handsome CEO, he immediately bolted to the lobby to find the main problem. There, an old drunk man is going haywire while slurring incoherent words. The drunk man slurred the words like 'I'm a customer' or 'I wasn't treated right' or something like that.

You might be wondering why Armin called Eren instead of the other boys in the shop. It was simply because Eren was the only who can calm and tame those raging costumers they call beasts with the use of his charms. Eren then send Armin off saying that he can handle it.

After Armin walk off, Eren simply approached the man and sooth out apologies as he rubs the man's hand while keeping his usual bright smile. Within a minute, the man then calms down which relieved Eren's nerves.  As he looks at the man, the brunette finally notices that this man is his usual costumer for 'special show'. 

The stripper then smiles at knowing that it's his costumer. Without his knowledge, the drunk man was smirking under his downcast head. All of a sudden, he felt a pain in his head and back as he was abruptly pinned to the table.

Eren struggles to be free as the man suddenly attack his neck and bite his sweet spot which made him groan in pain but also moan in pleasure. The man slowly lowered his kisses as he pulls the stripper's playboy bunny suit 

The brunette kept on yelling but it was no use due to the music being so loud. He's struggling but it seems that the man was stronger than him. The drunk bastard kept on leaving visibly dark and purple hickeys all over his body which makes him moan forcefully. The man was about to pull his black lace panty when someone took the man away from him.

He face was red from embarrassment as he tries to see the man who saved him but due to the dim lights, he can't see it clearly. He can only see the silhouette of a man as he was about to hit the pervert. When the man punched the pervert, he suddenly panicked as the war has started. He put himself in the middle of the two men to stop the fight.  

The man then dropped the drunk pervert as the drunk man bolted away from the two and leave the club. The stripper was blushing red as he tried to say the words to thank the man that had saved him. He was about to speak when the man grabbed him in his wrist as the unknown man dragged him to the boy's bathroom.

Eren didn't have time to think as he felt a sudden pain when he was suddenly thrown on the cubicle on the third stall. The brunette slightly groaned in pain as he shut his eyes tightly closed. The anonymous man then crashed his lips on the other which made the teen startled for a little.

Eren didn't know why but something about the man just made him return the kiss. It sends chills in his spine as his knees and thighs wobble a little.

"Mhnmh~" the stripper moan in between their heated kiss

Eren blushed as he realizes what he just emitted. He pushed the guy slightly to breathe some air. What he didn't expect is that it was–

"M-Master!" he blurted out which confuses the anonymous man

"Hm? Is that what they thought you to call a costumer?" the handsome CEO teased the stripper

The CEO's plan on teasing the teen clearly worked as it was noticeable in Eren's flaming red face. RS suddenly jolt up and moan in surprised as the man in the suit suddenly pinch his clothed nipple. The stripper tried pushing the CEO off but failed due to his weakening body. He tried his hardest not to moan. RS saw that the man is slowly making his hands towards his crotch area.

'This is the real code red! I can't let him find out!' Eren mentally panicked as he tried to push the man once again

Luckily, this time, he managed to push the man away from him. He swear that before he leaves the bathroom, he saw the killing smirk on his face. He shook his head then bolted away from the bathroom and made his way to the employee's room and slumped down on the couch. He sighed as he closes his eyes

"That was really close... I hope I'll never see him ever again" He mumbled as he tried calming himself down.

o==[]::::::::::::::::> ¤•¤ o==[]::::::::::::::::>

Hello guys, I'm back. I'm really really sorry for the very very long wait for another chapter so now, here it is. I hope you enjoy! So long and stay pretty my titans! ❤❤